• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

justsad&done

Visionary
Nov 11, 2020
harder i think
I think so too, the more thought I put into it. I mean if the last impression is one they can view over and over of me saying good bye it might add to the trauma. I think it would be more for me than them which after i'm gone isn't fair.
Yeah, videos will make things harder but at the same time people who love you might find great to be able to "see you alive again" with a proper goodbye. I even thought about making some jokes in a video so as to show them how happy I am because of CTB.
I don't think I have it in me to make jokes - at all - especially not in a farewell video. But, if you can, then go for it. Maybe it will help the ones who love you.

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
Teal_Blue_Dreams

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2020
I think so too, the more thought I put into it. I mean if the last impression is one they can view over and over of me saying good bye it might add to the trauma. I think it would be more for me than them which after i'm gone isn't fair.
exactly. i feel so bad so the few that will even give a shit anyway. i'd prolly do short letters.
I don't think I have it in me to make jokes - at all - especially not in a farewell video. But, if you can, then go for it. Maybe it will help the ones who love you.

Reactions: justsad&done
Toonloon

Toonloon

Experienced
Nov 17, 2020
I'm going to leave notes individual to each person. I'm leaving them near my body labeled with names and the contact number I want the cops to call to notify of my death.

Nicebuddimtim

Nicebuddimtim

Ghost
Jun 28, 2020
I've tried to write so many notes but they all sound stupid and idk if anyone actually gave a fuck or knew me at all they'd have seen it a mile off I haven't exactly hidden the fact I'm suicidal that much... But yea idk I'm not great at writing so I might leave something short to my best friend because I've hidden it massively from him

setianism

setianism

Sep 15, 2018
I tried writing a suicide note for my parents but I can't seem to find the right words. I don't think it would make a difference anyway, knowing that they'd blame themselves for all this

This_sux ✓

This_sux ✓

Forever alone
Aug 6, 2020
I just want justice in this world. I know that if I die then I'll be forgotten in few years. That can't happen, Im gonna live long life in an isolated cabin or somewhere else. Society is the main reason of all suicides.

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
I just want justice in this world. I know that if I die then I'll be forgotten in few years. That can't happen, Im gonna live long life in an isolated cabin or somewhere else. Society is the main reason of all suicides.
Make sure if you want to get revenge on society you max out every single line of credit available to you (something like this will be available to most people in richer societies). Totally wreck the balance sheet of any bank or other financial institution/government that you possibly can

Merlay

Merlay

you need to die if you want to go to heaven
Oct 24, 2020
I want to leave a long note to my best friends because I've lied too much to them. Just want to discuss how I perceive this world, that I don't see life through the same window as them, and how I really feel all this time about being their "best friend". They can misinterpret it all they want. I'm not going to be here anyway to argue with that.

Reactions: Maka hiamoe
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Definitely no, I'll just disappear
My dream also is to disappear and never be found at least not within like 10-20 years. But with mass surveillance going on i think that is a pipe dream, if i CTB you just know somehow the feds or whoever will pull your info at the behest of interested parties