• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Are you overweight?

• Total voters
Z

Zelonis

Jan 22, 2023
Yes. I have lost some, but gained some back. In November 2020, I was 305 Lbs. By May 2022, I was 250 Lbs. Sadly, By January 2023, I gained 15 Lbs, and I am currently around 265.

fuaruhan

fuaruhan

un chat perdu
Feb 9, 2023
175 cm, 75 kg, ha! My BMI is 24.5, basically upper borderline normal weight T_T. Overweight's BMI would be 25 and up. I seriously need to work out before everything's out of control

U

Unsurebaker

Nov 24, 2019
No but my husband only likes fat women so he is trying to get me fatter as I'm too skinny. Ironically freaks out when I buy food which is expensive these days. I'm a person to miss meals when I have a lot of emotions so he really should have thought about who he was marrying.

L

longingtogo

Feb 13, 2023
Yeah, extremely. I've binge ate to cope for the past 30 years so I'll leave you to imagine the level of damage

Reactions: cassxtho
Zilkes

Zilkes

Bug friend
Feb 15, 2023
Nope. I was a bit over weight last summer due to binging during vacation. That sparked up my ED, thankfully though. I weighted over 145lbs after my summer and as of now I weight around 122lbs. I'm 5,2 so it does even out but I'm still trying to get rid of some extra fat just because I sometimes go on binging sprees :/

Reactions: cassxtho
nico_wren

nico_wren

Maggot (they/them)
Feb 14, 2023
I honestly have a huge problem with my weight and yo-yoing. I have a binge eating problem, but sometimes I eat nothing at all. So every month I either gain or lose around 40 pounds. Always heavier than those who are skinny so I feel chubby, but smaller than those who are bigger, so they say I "can't really relate" :/

Riverz

Riverz

Feb 14, 2023
I've never had a good relationship with food. Im probably still considered obese, Im 6'0'' 250lb but about a year and a half ago I weighed about 450lb. I really thought losing weight would make me happy but I still feel like a hog and im more depressed now than I've ever been. It honestly sickens me that I ever lived like that.

• Hugs
Reactions: $crim
$crim

$crim

skincarver
Feb 12, 2023
ive struggled with weight my entire life. at my heaviest i was almost 370lbs and lightest was 213. binge eating is a huge issue for me, and has been since i was in grade school.
im trying a different diet this time around though, and since january ive hit sub 200's, so its a very tough process to not relapse into old habits. but trying to change it rather than sit around in bed and s/h over it in self-loathing rage like i used to is better than nothing.

• Love
Reactions: Riverz and cassxtho
cassxtho

cassxtho

Deftones Fan
Nov 8, 2022
I used to be overweight but ever since I started losing weight it became more and more of an obsession, so now I am only a few pounds away from being underweight.
binge eating is a huge issue for me, and has been since i was in grade school.
Same here, on my mom's side of the family almost everyone is overweight so I never learned how to control my intake normally. Idk if this helps you but drinking 3 litres of water per day has helped me so much to stop my cycle of binging even if I still slip up every now and then. It also has other health benefits.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: $crim
H

HadItAll

I just want to be completely forgotten
Feb 20, 2023
Gained 40 pounds because of arthritis. All of my sports hobbies are out of question after getting the symptoms.

codedarchaeologist

codedarchaeologist

everybody ends up where the river meets the sea
Jan 21, 2023
I'm also underweight, currently at a pretty decent bmi of 17. it sucks, because i have adhd and ill be taken off my meds if my doctors find out im below 17.5. but literally nothing i consciously do seems to get that number up. i do have a history of restrictive disordered eating, but i havent struggled with that in years and just eat what i feel like eating now. it's fucking stupid how much doctors get on my case about this. what do they want me to do, count calories like i used to when i had an ED?

damnatio memoriae

damnatio memoriae

i like the color green.
Feb 24, 2023
Currently I'm 199 pounds. Nearly 100 kilograms. I'll probably stay around this for the next month until my brain decides to switch off my diet again. The same 80 pounds lose and win again and again. I don't really care to fix it anymore. I just hope I time CTB in time so I won't die overweight.
I'm tall, so it isn't really noticeable. But I still prefer freezing in my room than being overweight

BroodingBleu

BroodingBleu

MtF
Feb 16, 2023
I used to be very fit, but after a knee surgery I put on a little weight. Plus my HRT and mental meds don't help with trying to lose weight lmfao. By no means does anyone consider me "overweight" but I am well past where I want to be, by like at least 30 pounds.

F

frog_prince

Feb 8, 2023
I am fat.. my bro keeps telling to me start going to the gym again and it annoys me.. but I miss swimming btw

W

Whistea

Jul 29, 2022
I was never overweight in my entire life. In my formative years up to early middle school, I was literally too poor to afford food at times. I remember skipping meals or if I had a dinner, it would be a cheese bun and nothing else. Other people in 5th grade would get food in the cafeteria and I would just sit there and look at them. After that, finances would be a bit better, but because of my prior food habits, I never had much of an appetite, so I was always skinny. In the height of my teenage depression, where I wouldn't leave my bed for weeks or months on end, I was barely eating anything at all, at one time weighting as little as 53kg. After I got better, I gained a bit of weight and became skinny to skinny-fat, it looked alrighr. Lately I've been doing much better in that regard thought. I've been working out for a while now and eating good, so I'm weighting around 66-67kg, I'm happy with that. If I could gain more muscle and get up to a nice round 70kg, I would be satisfied. But seeing how I'm a borderline alcoholic, it might take a while.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fl4u
Unsure and Useless

Unsure and Useless

Drifting Aimlessly without Roots
Feb 7, 2023
I believe for my height, yes, I'm overweight. I don't know my exact weight, but my chubbiness and developing love handles are indicators that this is so. (Plus, a family member pointed out how my abdomen is starting to protrude, so there's that too.)

I would go to a gym or indulge in more athletic hobbies, but I'm terribly insecure about my fat and inadequate skill. Not to mention that I have an atrocious running form, so using a treadmill is loud and embarassing.

Doesn't help that I have a slow metabolism, depression, a family history of being overweight, gluttonous disposition, and am nearly stressed all the time no matter what. Feels like all the odds are stacked against me sometimes.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
A few pounds overweight, nothing significant. But tbh at my height if I'm too skinny I look like a beanpole so I don't really want to weigh any less atm.

I once dieted for three months and my discipline was rewarded with "you look like you have AIDS." So I'm not doing that again anytime soon.

MentalStefan

MentalStefan

Loser
Jul 3, 2022
Unfortunately yes. I've had a lot of problems with weight for my entire life. When I was a teen I was very underweight and couldn't weigh more. Now the situation is quite opposite and I have to lose a few pounds.

Aesthetic guy

Aesthetic guy

Just hanging around...
Dec 13, 2022
180cm / 67kg
but since i have pectus excavatum i still look horrible naked.
and about others think about their weight, i just want to say different people like different things. lots of people like chubby partner... including myself :D

rest in peace

rest in peace

Feb 23, 2023
i am. its a big reason why everyone is so shit to me. for some reason, being big in this world means you don't deserve anything

• Aww..
Reactions: leeloosnow
Ruma

Ruma

Experienced
Dec 26, 2021
I was always underweight until I was prescribed anti psychotic ( Olanzapine). Now id say I was over weight.

freedompass

freedompass

Warlock
Jan 27, 2021
Yes…and finding the motivation to lose it is hard as I find it hard to give enough of a fuck

• Hugs
Reactions: BBBB
CuteThing

CuteThing

i order the same subway every time i go to subway
Mar 22, 2023
im pretty sure im underweight, my pants are too big they keep falling off

Reactions: Skathon
H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
Gained 8 kg after quitting tobacco 18 months ago, then lost 6 kg. Now 62 kg. Male, 168 cm.

kindalone

kindalone

Student
Mar 1, 2023
Yup. Around 130 kg which is probably like 280 lbs or sth.

watchdog

watchdog

watch-dog
Mar 24, 2023
sadly, i am…
its a shame bc its just another reason to kill myself, but im working hard to try to loose my weight