• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Are you overweight?

• Total voters
neemva

neemva

student
Mar 4, 2023
I am around 60 and I am just 19...my mom is always like "when I was doing masters degree I was only 47kg"...so I always think lol if I am above 50 then I am overweight

O

orca87

Mage
Mar 22, 2023
I went down below 10% body fat and built up some muscles – when I still had the illusion that there was hope.

Funny that I'll leave in the best shape of my life

roadtogo

roadtogo

Mar 24, 2023
Went from 6' and 230lbs to 200lbs in two weeks from not eating

S

Sleepdrifter

Student
Jun 22, 2020
No, I am an ectomorph which means you stay relatively skinny, and losing weight is not too difficult. Some people are endomorphs which means they are fundamentally large, and may also not be very tall. That is a natural state and not necessarily "overweight".

Chrysanthe

Chrysanthe

Mar 20, 2023
I constantly go from regular weight to overweight and back. it's a cycle caused mostly by frequent changes in my medication. it's quite tiring, not gonna lie!!

H

H.O.Xan

Experienced
Feb 1, 2023
i think depression and particularly anxiety, shuts off the eating/hunger capacities in order to preserve ur body/state of mind to survive and take action, and then you end up feeling like crap, cuz u ain't eaten in almost a week

Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
I used to be. Now I'm back in shape and toned up. Exercise numbs the pain. Better than being in tears all day but still thinking of ctb daily