Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
When my mental breakdown started, I lost 30kgs, I was like a skeleton. Luckily I'm still underweight, but recovered most of it. Hope you become well again hun. A big hug.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie, 312, NeverSatisfied and 2 others
HeyIamWhy

HeyIamWhy

Take a deep breath, and move forward
Jan 26, 2020
almost underweight i think :nomouth: I love eating but i am losing pounds, why ? I don't know.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211 and sadworld
AprilsBlessings

AprilsBlessings

Our tainted history is playing on repeat
Jul 26, 2020
Normal weight

• Hugs
Reactions: NeverSatisfied, demuic, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
awfullife

awfullife

Arcanist
Nov 16, 2019
normal weight but i look like shit...It's remarkable what 5 years of suffering will do to a previously healthy person...I'm like a shadow of my former self. It's weird.

• Hugs
Reactions: DJJE, MiserableBastard1995, the_final_countdown and 5 others
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
Normal, unfit, eating is so hard

• Hugs
Reactions: Isadeth, NeverSatisfied, Ghost2211 and 2 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
almost underweight i think :nomouth: I love eating but i am losing pounds, why ? I don't know.
Maybe see a doc op? Take multi vitamins, it usually increases your appetite?

• Hugs
Reactions: Regen, Ghost2211 and sadworld
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Ban the unsightly!

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld
HeyIamWhy

HeyIamWhy

Jan 26, 2020
Maybe see a doc op? Take multi vitamins, it usually increases your appetite?
(What is a doc op ^^' ?) and idk I'm eating as usual (but those time I'm quickly getting full)

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211 and sadworld
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
(What is a doc op ^^' ?) and idk I'm eating as usual (but those time I'm quickly getting full)
Doc is a doctor who has been to medical school, most therapists haven't. But once again, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Reactions: Ghost2211
HeyIamWhy

HeyIamWhy

Jan 26, 2020
Ooh ok ok thank you
Doc is a doctor who has been to medical school, most therapists haven't. But once again, someone correct me if I'm wron

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

Experienced
Dec 28, 2020
Underweight. In order to eat food one must get out of bed first haha

• Hugs
Reactions: Regen, Skathon and Ghost2211
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
I'm underweight from lack of appetite, nausea and when I'm anxious I can't eat really. I also throw up from panic attacks. So lots of that has contributed to me being skinny and underweight

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie, throughtheglass, Deleted member 14573 and 2 others
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Regular weight

Reactions: NeverSatisfied, Ghost2211 and stygal
V

victoria91

Student
Jan 15, 2019
Im overweight , and I kindly get told everyday by my lovely partner how awful I look.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Wrennie, 312, MiserableBastard1995 and 7 others
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
I used to be underweight (51 Kg for 1.80 meters at my lowest) but now I'm normal, 65 Kg.

Reactions: Deleted member 22624, stygal and NeverSatisfied
M

Miss_Takes

Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Dec 4, 2020
Looks like i'm the only normal weight person here lol
Im normal weight too. Ive been both over as an adult and under in my youth though.
I do believe MH has a nutritional component and that needs to be addressed alongside everything else for wellness.

Reactions: NeverSatisfied
H

HenryHobkins

Student
Nov 5, 2020
lol were you that dude with other account of the tom cruise profile pic?
im overweight, almost kicked the obesity a couple months back but ive put on some pounds over the holidays.

Reactions: DJJE, Deleted member 22624 and NeverSatisfied
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'm about 210 lbs (about 95 kg) and 183 cm (about 6'0). Overweight for sure. Used to be 240 lbs but I lost it without trying. I probably could have lost more if I hadn't realized it because as soon as I found out I started eating more again because just the thought of losing weight makes me hungry.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Wrennie, Deleted member 22624, Isadeth and 1 other person
PursuitofWonder

PursuitofWonder

Student
Dec 12, 2020
Oddly enough, I was considered obese during the summer of 2020, now, about 5 months later, I am underweight. I don't have an eating disorder or anything. I feel a lot better having lost the weight.

• Love
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, Deleted member 22624 and NeverSatisfied
Nicebuddimtim

Nicebuddimtim

Ghost
Jun 28, 2020
Always been underweight I look like a junkie

• Hugs
Reactions: 312, Skathon, Deleted member 22624 and 1 other person
MrBlue

MrBlue

Arcanist
Jul 1, 2020
Technically normal weight (BMI 20/21) but most remark that I'm very skinny.

Reactions: Deleted member 22624 and NeverSatisfied
Scrubs2016

Scrubs2016

You cannot live without Darkness.
Dec 28, 2020
So according to the ideal weight calculator site, i should be between 70-95kg.. bit of a range there.. so here is the kicker, im 47, Male and 195cm. So i should look like 6 foot 5" stick insect .... im not. I am a 115kg. But wait! Im in a wheelchair, so do i put my height at around 5ft? Do they even take into consideration that people in wheelchairs may be slightly heavier due to the disablility, but still be healthy? Well so far... No they dont. Ok, rant over, thank you for listening :pfff:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie, MiserableBastard1995, Deleted member 22624 and 1 other person
peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
Been underweight 99% of my life. Bmi usually hovers in the high 17s so not too bad I guess.

N

Natty

Student
Jul 27, 2020
Overweight, getting worse. I keep trying to turn things around but my wife just enables me and makes everything worse.

• Hugs
C

Canon1

Student
Dec 2, 2019
85kg at 184. Little overweight

Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
Double my natural body weight. Through grade school and junior high school, I was an amphetamine skinny kid who was the smallest, weakest and most growth stunted student in my class, targeted for incessant bullying as an easy target.

I was severely depressed when I met my first psychiatrist in November 1996, and she placed me on Prozac because that was the one antidepressant which was not yet associated with weight gain. (My first psychiatrist was an overweight woman herself.) For a few months, Prozac worked beautifully.

As it turns out, every prescription medication I have been on which is used for weight management has a ferocious weight gain rebound effect. Every adult I've known who grew up on amphetamines and continued on them wound up obese.

On another thread, I just posted that if you are depressed and haven't been on any medications yet, try rTMS then ECT before going on antidepressants which can permanently mess up your metabolism. (Also, biofeedback and cognitive behavioral therapy won't change your metabolism.)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Wrennie, MiserableBastard1995, Deleted member 22624 and 2 others
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
I'm finally at an acceptable healthy weight. I'm adjusting well. But I know if I'm not careful I can easily slide out of recovery. I smoke pot to have an appetite and have tried to cut back on cigarettes and eat something instead.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 22624, Dr Iron Arc and NeverSatisfied
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
I used to be a chubby child during school (not really overweight though) but it triggered me enough to lose weight.
Since I'm a perfectionist I lost quickly and a lot. Started out being slightly underweight and ended up severely underweight.
I loved how I looked back then but felt like death and was so so weak (could only do one task a day or take pain meds to stay on my feet) plus my heart/chest felt weird whenever I didn't eat for a long time and it gave me panic attacks.
So I started gaining back some weight. At the beginning it was fine...then I went a bit overboard but now I'm right in the middle and (for the first time in my life) at a normal weight.

Reactions: 312, MiserableBastard1995, DocNo and 1 other person