Sslsh

Sslsh

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
Death is the only thing I'm looking forward to. There are a lot of things that I would ideally like to do in life, but if given a choice, I'd choose instant death right now. Nothing gets even close.

• Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, _Minsk, demuic and 2 others
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
Yes, the day I don't give a fuck anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk and Ego Sum Medusa
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Not right now. Though I wish I was happier and things went well.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ego Sum Medusa and Beeper
B

Bleunoir

Feb 4, 2020
Absolutely nothing. The idea of Christmas approaching is freaking me out coz everyone looks so joyful and happy and I can't any pleasure in that. Just makes me feel more lonely and suicidal.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, Ego Sum Medusa and demuic
R

ReallyTired

Oct 21, 2021
I only look forward to sleep. (Oblivion). I spend most of a day in bed anyway. But not to be awake feels liberating, escape from from the dreadful feeling of being depressed. Being alive but already dead inside.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, LADY007, Ego Sum Medusa and 2 others
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
Looking forward to things means facing the inevitable disappoint at the failure to meet expectations, so I try not to do that anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, LADY007 and Ego Sum Medusa
Ego Sum Medusa

Ego Sum Medusa

I am the Crone.
Sep 28, 2021
Each night I look forward to the wonderful elixir known as coffee that I will enjoy in the morning. I love my morning coffee. ā™„

Reactions: LADY007 and rationaltake
Enigmatic Sailor

Enigmatic Sailor

vicissitudes of fate...
Oct 29, 2021
Looking forward to trying an authentic philly cheese and steak sub one day.

Reactions: NumbItAll and Ego Sum Medusa
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
I wanna see this new Spider man movie.

KTbear

KTbear

This Be The Verse
Dec 15, 2021
I'm going to go get a vanilla coke in the morning. That's pretty much it.

mistvissione11e

mistvissione11e

Jan 3, 2022
To fall in love with someone and to care for them (death pact in the end with them so that I have someone by my side when I escape into nothingness) although I know it won't cure or suppress my need to stop living.

S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
To finally beat SI,kill myself and die.

Under The Graveyard

Under The Graveyard

There is no death. Only a change of worlds.
Jun 24, 2021
When it all finally comes to an end.

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
For this virus to go away and we can drop these masks.

Reactions: Passersby, Capsicum_Corral and LADY007
Live Free or Die

Live Free or Die

A wise man can always be found alone.
Jan 12, 2022
Moving next year. Spending this year researching different states and cities. I'll make several roadtrips to visit in person before I decide. Being able to move anywhere I want when I want gives me a sense of freedom and also of a new beginning.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Wisdom3_1-9, GrumpyFrog and LADY007
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Moving next year. Spending this year researching different states and cities. I'll make several roadtrips to visit in person before I decide. Being able to move anywhere I want when I want gives me a sense of freedom and also of a new beginning.
Anything at the top of your list so far?

TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
sorry for being repetitive but I really can't find any positive thing that I could look forward to. I just want the day of Valentine's Day to come so I can finally free myself from the chains of misery and pain and just get rid of this life I have never asked for.

and we can drop these masks.
not for me. the mask fixes my ugliness.

• Hugs
Reactions: LADY007
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yeah, my ending of it.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I just want the day of Valentine's Day to come so I can finally free myself from the chains of misery and pain and just get rid of this life I have never asked for.
Why have you chosen Valentine's Day?

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
sorry for being repetitive but I really can't find any positive thing that I could look forward to. I just want the day of Valentine's Day to come so I can finally free myself from the chains of misery and pain and just get rid of this life I have never asked for.

not for me. the mask fixes my ugliness.
im sorry for your pain, to me it fixes the fact that I look normal, but after that like work the happy mask comes off and I can be really me.

• Love
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

ā€œYe shall be as gods..šŸŽ šŸā€
Jun 22, 2021
Bamboozled Disappearance

C

Capsicum_Corral

Experienced
Dec 10, 2021
Bacon. Needs to be cooked on both sides until all the fatty parts turn slightly brown. Mmm. That first cup of tea or coffee in the morning too. Those are a daily pleasure that really takes the edge off.

Also have about 6 new types of hot pepper plants I started way too late last year, and am looking forward to them taking off once the weather warms up.

• Hugs
Reactions: Snake of Eden
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
Actually yes :) I've always been waiting for aliens to come and save us. I guess they won't.

O

Onkyo74893

Dec 11, 2021
Literally nothing to look forward to.

However, I've been researching near-death experiences and the afterlife sounds incredible. I'm not religious but there are too many stories with too many commonalities for there not to be some truth to this. I think our consciousness lives on in a different and better reality to this one and that's something to look forward to.
The only trouble with people describing NDE's is that they were only near death, not dead. I don't believe in any sort of existence beyond death. Just my opinion, nobody knows for certain.

F

fdnglnslanlnvlonfbo

Aug 8, 2021
I wonder what amazing things the JWST telescope will discover.

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

Hold your head high, and your middle finger higher
Dec 25, 2020
Yeah, my ending of it.
Likewise. Five years of lupus ravaging my body. Maybe I should throw myself a party for having lasted so long.

But I'm done. I'm putting an end to the sh*tshow my life has become.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and LADY007
JinZhin

JinZhin

we are in hell
Nov 2, 2021
There are some things, but all of that is probably shallow, just a distraction... I sometime have glimmers of hope that what is wrong in my life will change, but it's too much, too hard...too stupid to hope for.
I look forward to sleeping and knowing, that some morning will come and I won't be waking up anymore.

• Hugs
Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
No thats why I am on a suicide forum! šŸ˜‚

• Hugs
Reactions: justsayin and LADY007