• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ZixivaldYrxes

ZixivaldYrxes

Archduke Demoness Villaintropic
Apr 3, 2019
It's still :O
I can sort of make it move when I think about it but not fast

Reactions: Empty Smile
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
It's still :O
I can sort of make it move when I think about it but not fast
When I look at it, it's barely moving. But if I go to the side of the image and stare at one spot, it becomes still.

Reactions: ZixivaldYrxes
ZixivaldYrxes

ZixivaldYrxes

Archduke Demoness Villaintropic
Apr 3, 2019
When I look at it, it's barely moving. But if I go to the side of the image and stare at one spot, it becomes still.
When I look at the red globe it kind of moves, but I can easily stop it. When I look at the funnel thing in the center or the background it's completely still. The more I think of it as a two dimensional object the less it moves, the opposite for when I think of it as a 3D one.

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

Jul 13, 2018
When I look at the red globe it kind of moves, but I can easily stop it. When I look at the funnel thing in the center or the background it's completely still. The more I think of it as a two dimensional object the less it moves, the opposite for when I think of it as a 3D one.
Yeah, I see what you mean.

Reactions: ZixivaldYrxes
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019

The red ball moves except when I'm looking at it. We are complementary.

Oblivion Lover

Oblivion Lover

No life, no suffering
May 30, 2019
That thing is unnerving. It seems to move when I'm not directly looking at it, then stops when I stare at it. Must be possessed.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
There's probably some psychological meaning behind it lol :nomouth:
Or maybe not

I suspect there is. And I meant to mention that I'm currently massively stressed and don't need a goddamb moving ball to tell me so, goddambit! Ahem, sorry! I mean: I feel I deserve to see the carousel, so apart from our newfound bond of complemency this kinda sucks. o.0

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
It wasn't moving when I looked at it on my cell, but now on my laptop it is. I guess the only logical conclusion is that I'm only calm when glued to my phone. I'm a true millennial.

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
According to this I'm calm as a damn cucumber. That, dear optical illusion, is a fucking lie.

dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

Everywhere I look is chaos
May 9, 2019
It's moving only slightly. Which is funny because I feel I'm on the brink of an anxiety attack.

21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
View attachment 13129

If it is still, you are calm.

If it's slightly moving, you are stressed.

If it's moving in a carousel, you are extremely stressed.

What is the name of this? I thought I was feeling calm, but according to this thing I'm extremely stressed. I'd like to know more about this.

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

Jul 13, 2018
According to this I'm calm as a damn cucumber. That, dear optical illusion, is a fucking lie.
Yeah, I think it is too. :)
What is the name of this? I thought I was feeling calm, but according to this thing I'm extremely stressed. I'd like to know more about this.
I couldn't tell you. I found it when I was googling something and it had the same words I put. I'll see if I can find it again.