• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CatLove56

CatLove56

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
Hello all I hope somehow all of you are doing well. This post is not really about suicide although the discussion does come up sometimes because I just get so sick of life I just want the deep sleep but about life in general.

Especially working at a job that is toxic in just about every way. Was wondering if anybody can relate to being so stressed out that even your family is telling you you need to get some help and even if you might suffer financially it's still worth it to leave.

I try not to be selfish because at some point even family members can only take so much you know? I also like to think I just get enthusiastic about talking about certain things but regardless I get amped up because I'm so angry.

I've been going through OSHA and whatever other process I have to do to get my employer held accountable for actively poisoning us. I didn't really know where to post this because nobody else can even remotely relate to the idea of life being so fing hard I just want to end it.

Appreciate anyone reading my rant

Last edited: