feast or famine

feast or famine

Tell Patient Zero he can have his rib back.
Jun 15, 2020
I'm at peace with death. I'm not afraid of being dead, I'm afraid of the process of it rather.

Reactions: purplesmoothie
Numbtopain97

Numbtopain97

deader than dead
Aug 10, 2019
I'm at peace with death. But the process of dying is terrifying me.

FrankieVallie

FrankieVallie

Jul 24, 2020
I am at peace with death, but not fully with dying for obvious reasons. The process of dying is meant to be as terrifying and as dreadful as possible so we humans avoid it at all costs. However, I am at peace with death because I've fought as hard as I could and still lost. I've called out to God many times with no result. I don't regret the decisions I've made and wouldn't live my life differently if I had the chance. I've suffered enough here, and if there is truly nothing after death, then life was utterly meaningless anyway and I did myself a huge favor by reducing the amount of suffering I would experience. If there is a God, and if He is loving or just in any way (which I believe), then I believe that God will understand the horrible pain and injustices I've experienced and put me in a better place. I've sinned and done bad things on this earth, but I have suffered more than enough here... :(

Reactions: valentine
ocd is bad

ocd is bad

-
Jun 26, 2020
I'm at peace with death. I'm not ready to ctb yet but if someone put a gun to my head I'd tell him to shoot.

Reactions: rundschlinge78
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
I'm at peace with the process of dying

AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
I am at peace with death. Can't be afraid of it since we will need to go through with it either now, or at old age.

Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
Yes. Right now I think I'm at about a 95/100 in terms of my end. I'm just going through the motions of an isolated life right now. I've made peace with so many things over the past few weeks that I'll have little to look forward to, if anything at all. When the SN and the meto get here I'm sure I'll go through a lot of ups and downs but if I can get back to this state in a relatively short time, all will be good. :zzz:

Lone_Gray_Wolf

Lone_Gray_Wolf

Fate plays chess with 2 queens
Aug 21, 2020
As crazy as it sounds death kinda excites me I was blown away when I found out about my mortality as a child. It's an adventure in a way if nothingness (my favourite choice) then it's a win if anything else I'm still ok. If this universe is so evil that it wants to give me non-stop suffering then it can go ahead there is not much I can do. Fear is the byproduct of our evolution to survive in our tiny domain called earth in the universe in grand scheme of things fear means nothing.
I have done a lot in life and I'm kinda bored so in a way it's a win-win to me.
Not gonna lie, I'm kinda amazed by that way of thinking. Sometimes I wish I could have that way of thinking, where that fear is gone.

Reactions: Deleted-User-0
ritsulover

ritsulover

Apr 5, 2020
Not scared of the concept of death at all, I used to just be scared I was throwing away wasted potential and had a small chance of maybe turning around, and I like taking chances. I still attempted a lot during that mindset though, but I never got partial down

Now I couldnt care less about potential or the small chance that just gets smaller every day. Right now in the process of blowing my money then gonna take my sn and call it a life

finalnap

finalnap

no alarms & no surprises
Jul 23, 2020
I'd say I'm mostly at peace with it. I just get a little scared like, if we're sentient now, who's to say it won't happen again? Or hasn't happened before? I'd just like to hope it's nothingness beyond this life.