• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Are you afraid of the fact that you will die some day ?

• Yes, I am afraid of my death, painful or not 🙇

• No, I am not afraid of death under any circumstance . 🙅

• I am afraid of a painful death 😟🩸 otherwise I am not afraid 🕊️✅.

• Unsure 🤔

Results are only viewable after voting.
MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I only fear this dreadful and harmful existence, the permanent end to all suffering comforts me, in fact the eternity of death is the only comfort and relief, only non-existence could ever be desirable. I've only ever wished to fall into a permanent and dreamless sleep, the thought of eternal sleep where all is forgotten about is so beautiful to me.

AntHills

AntHills

Degenerate
Aug 31, 2022
It's the one thing holding me back. The very slim possibility that my chosen CTB method will be painful, in which case I imagine that it would be VERY painful, is just as much of a barrier for me as SI.

carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
I don't really want to die just yet but if I was to die tommorow so be it, when it does finally come it will be part filled with welcome relief. Pain on the other hand can fuck right off.

StaringIntoAnAbyss

StaringIntoAnAbyss

Is it all just a quantum dream ?
Aug 23, 2023
Im not scared of death because of having so much stress in life that it would feel like nothingness is the single best thing out there.
And for the pain part I would like to have a painless death but I'm not scared of not having one.
Something that scares me more is what happens to my body after I'm dead, i hope my body will just disintegrate (not by burial or cremation) but just instantly so like with an explosion.

L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
No. Not having hang-ups about mortality is the only advantage of being in this state.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
FormerlyFe(IV)

FormerlyFe(IV)

Snapped.
Jun 27, 2023
The human brain usually does a good job in ignoring its own mortality.

Until you try to sleep, clueless, listening to The Caretaker's opus Everywhere at the End of Time.
I thought it was ambient music. I fell asleep, woke up, fell asleep, woke up, fell asleep
By the third time I woke up I was at the 4th album. The echoing distortions of what was music paralyzed me in bed.
I was in a cold sweat, listening to the awful sounds. It took me what felt like an hour to manage to get up and shut it off.

Every time I was alone with my thoughts, in the shower, out for a walk, I would think to myself, "I am going to die".
The idea of the self being tied to memories and the risk of getting dementia when old was suddenly a real threat.
I couldn't even listen to vaporwave for a while, that plays on the same nostalgic notes and repetitions.

I traumatized myself for around three months with that album.
Memento mori.

Tears_From_Nirvana

Tears_From_Nirvana

Seeking Fantastic Exit
May 21, 2023
If I could CTB in a way that was just a simple anxiety-less and painless thanos snap yeah I would hope to not be afraid but even with a so called peaceful method (nitrogen) at my disposal I still have SI. I am a little afraid about what happens after if anything but trillions of living things have died and are dying before me so it must not be that bad right ..

R

ryzeninside25

Aug 19, 2023
I haven't been afraid of my life ending for a long time.

That said I don't have a great pain tolerance so I fear dying certain ways. I definitely don't want to die a slow death like cancer, starvation, or radiation poisoning. I definitely don't want to die a gruesome death like burning alive. This leads to an interesting dichotomy like being fine at very high heights where a fall would kill me instantly on impact but getting dizzy and nervous when I'm at hight that is dangerous but I might survive a fall only to bleed out slowly or worse love but be mangled for life.

I also will note that if I had something worth living for I would probably fear death.

On a related note I did fear death when I was kid growing up in evangelical Christianity but once I stopped believing in an afterlife it didn't scare me anymore. I now see death as a place of eternal relief from my suffering. At the point of death I no longer exist so my thoughts and feelings are gone.

MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
The human brain usually does a good job in ignoring its own mortality.

Until you try to sleep, clueless, listening to The Caretaker's opus Everywhere at the End of Time.
I thought it was ambient music. I fell asleep, woke up, fell asleep, woke up, fell asleep
By the third time I woke up I was at the 4th album. The echoing distortions of what was music paralyzed me in bed.
I was in a cold sweat, listening to the awful sounds. It took me what felt like an hour to manage to get up and shut it off.

Every time I was alone with my thoughts, in the shower, out for a walk, I would think to myself, "I am going to die".
The idea of the self being tied to memories and the risk of getting dementia when old was suddenly a real threat.
I couldn't even listen to vaporwave for a while, that plays on the same nostalgic notes and repetitions.

I traumatized myself for around three months with that album.
Memento mori.
Very powerful

Reactions: FormerlyFe(IV)
dra1ncoreslwt

dra1ncoreslwt

tove 𓆩♡𓆪
Mar 22, 2023
I have always felt warmth towards death, not in a fantasizing way, just understanding of what it is and it's nature. I've never actually feared dying, I've had near death experiences that weren't up to me, and they made me feel sad for everything I'm alive for right now rather than the unknown experience of dying, I feel when I die I'll know it and I'll be at peace, wether that's soon or far.

Already Gone6

Already Gone6

-
Jul 31, 2023
Honestly, and i've said this out loud quite a few times. My worst fear is that i'm still here next year.
I'm afraid that I won't be able to act on suicide because i'm so sensitive. I have all the component of a suffer machine slave.
But i'm really trying to find a way out. So that's something.

Kerrtu

Kerrtu

Komeetta ♊︎
May 8, 2023
Well, I chose no, I am not afraid of death under any circumstances however, after I voted I instantly thought hold up, I definitely wouldn't want a trip to 'Funky Town' (cartel torture killing).

eternalsleep7

eternalsleep7

☆existing☆
Aug 24, 2023
I'm not afraid of death or the idea of dying, the only thing that worries me is the idea of leaving the people I love behind, I just hope that when I eventually leave they won't feel too much pain.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I don't care if whether my death is painful or not. I'm willing to spend my last moments in agony as long as I'm going to die for sure. I'm not afraid. I heard people still suffer with SN but I couldn't care less about that, I'll manage.