I

inactive

Student
Jul 26, 2020
Unless I am swept away by natural causes, I know I am going to catch the bus one day. It's a matter of when, not if.

• Love
Reactions: Marauder, TheGoodGuy, Conker and 3 others
LastWhisper

LastWhisper

Who cares if I'm drunk?
Oct 29, 2019
Honestly, there is a hope for me, I mean that I'm pretty sure that I can live a "normal" life even with the most of my issues in the future, but every time when things go better or something gives me any motivation to live, I just want to break and ruin them all and go to CTB. So the answer is yes. The question is in time.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Marauder and Huntfish34
Lux

Lux

Sep 17, 2020
I'd say I'm 90% sure that I'll do it sometime. Unless I do a 180 degree turn and start doing well for some reason.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Huntfish34
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Yes, I am. It is merely a matter of timing and circumstance (mainly the latter). So it's not "if" or "would", but a matter of when. Given the right catalyst and conditions, I would no doubt go through with it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Huntfish34 and Homecoming
Niirvana

Niirvana

♥Soon♥
Sep 18, 2020
Yes

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, TimeToBiteTheDust and Huntfish34
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I'd say I'm around... 80%,. I Know I have hope and that I can get through this ,. It's just I don't really want to most days. And I don't think I'm worth it either, for much of my hope and faith has been lost with myself. This fucked off world we all live in certainly doesnt help matters.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, TimeToBiteTheDust and Homecoming
snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
yes and even if i were to become a multi millionaire and have unlimited abundance i would still CTB. its just a matter of when. if i had more money i would CTB a bit later, but would still CTB eventually. its not a depression thing where im CTBing because im sad or whatever, its a control thing where i feel i have the right to decide when and how i die since i didnt get to decide any of those things when being born.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Mimi79

Mimi79

-Different -
Oct 10, 2020
Yes, I will definitely take the bus when I'm ready for it.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager (D) and Deleted member 4993
DFFP

DFFP

Aug 2, 2020
Yes, when i'll be ready

• Hugs
FatalSystemError591

FatalSystemError591

{He/They}
Oct 12, 2020
I have wanted to since I was 7 years old. I didn't have the terminology then but wishing I was never born and that I just wanted to disappear. I know one day I will, I am looking for a method that works for me. The only thing really stopping me is my gf right now. She's the only good thing I have in my life. But she knows I want to ctb anyway so it shouldn't be that much of a surprise. I talk about it a lot.

At this point, I'm 25 now. A couple attempts, self harm... its only a matter of time and the method.

• Hugs
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I know that if I don't it's going to be much much more horrible than I can even imagine probably sooner than I think.

maybe even worse than this:

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Spitfire
N

Nigh

Experienced
Oct 12, 2020
I have tried so many times, but I don't know where I'll be if I don't. I'm losing it and I dont think I'll get it back. And it's 2020, stranger things have happened...so maybe this will be the year, lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager and Deleted member 4993
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
Updating my situation: at the same time I have become surer about my attempt, I am also surer SI will kick in. Guess I'll only know when I try. So I am sure I will try, I am not sure I will succeed.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager and Deleted member 4993
A19S10H

A19S10H

Oct 12, 2020
90% is ready but im scared of the pain. I tried to drown myself yesterday but I chickened out. But by next Christmas I'll be gone.

• Hugs
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
Absolutely 100%.

• Hugs
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I'm sure, I just don't know when, that's the problem.

• Hugs
vacant_n

vacant_n

Aug 13, 2020
Right now? No. I really do want to imagine a way I can come out of this relatively intact, and that's what I'm looking for every single day. The problem is it doesn't seem to exist, and the longer this goes on the more exhausted I get. I really am trying to hold out, though.

Long term? It's hard for me to imagine dying any other way. Even when I was mostly stable it seemed so obvious that eventually I would reach a point where it would be my best option. I'm only having so much difficulty now because I thought I had years or even decades left before that became the case.

• Hugs
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
yes 100%

• Hugs
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I'm 100% certain I'll never be happy. I've had no hope for ten years yet here I am. I know the common sense thing to do is to accept I failed and die because I'm not going to be able to accept it and live. My only hope is for some kind of miracle but they don't exist. I know my life could have been good and it makes doing either so hard. It wasn't though so what now?

• Hugs
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
There's days I just wanna die, others I can bare. One thing is for sure, if the world doesn't come back to the way it used to be before this, I don't wanna be part of it.

Reactions: Mr2005
T

There Look! Nothing

Sep 29, 2020
I have no job, no qualifications and no friends. Literally no friends, not in sense of hyperbole. Socially isolated long before COVID made it popular.
I was abused and essentially abandoned as a child. I'm insanely depressed and scream in a void where no one can hear me and no one cares to, every single day.

I tried making friends, they don't hear me because they haven't been subject to my experiences. The same for everyone else, so I can't heal, so I can't get qualifications, so I can't get a job.

I almost tried getting qualifications, first what was left of my life went to shit, and then COVID happened.

I'm fucked. Every kind of advisor dances around just saying it to me.

I don't want to have survived this long just to slave away at another dictator for decades, playing catchup for the chance I'll one day have enough money to just forget any of it even matters. To move away somewhere and live the final years of my life alone as I always am, but satisfied in that I'm not stuck in the hamster wheel. And then I'd just die anyway. That's my reward.

This life is a sham and has been from the start, if you knew it all you'd probably agree. I'm not unconvinced I'm in a circle of Hell.

I have no other reasonable option for relief / to prevent myself from going completely fucking insane but to kill myself. So yeah, while I can still tell up from down, I'm 100% sure.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Spitfire, Mr2005 and grungeCat
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
I think I've procrastinate it so long it's become the norm to scrape survival even though possibility of a happy future is fuck ed due to self jeopardising. I want to die I just don't know if I can by my own hand my so is to strong because I'm obviously weak in the suicidal constitution part. I may have to piss off some Gangsters who will kill me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Marauder, Mr2005 and Antiquated
M

Marauder

why keep existing when you´re no living?
Sep 9, 2020
Yes, it is my destiny... I hope I will end it until December 2020

grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Yes, there's no hope for me. I'm so socially disabled I will never liberate from the yoke of this loneliness. I don't have anybody and there's no chance I will ever. I've been struggling with depression for 14 years. Fucking 14 years of sobbing, being beaten and abondoned. 5 different antidepressants, therapy, even mental hospital (oh my god, polish mental hopsitals are worse than the prison! Literally! They are not helpful at all!) and there's still no hope. I've done everything I could. It lasts way too long. The only thing I regret is that I didn't ctb earlier.

• Hugs
Reactions: Belaya Noch, Deleted member 4993 and Mr2005
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
No. I'm sure that I want to, but I don't know for sure if I will ever be able to.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Or you have any hope?
Yes i'm 100% sure i will commit suicide. What am i going to wait till i'm 92 and demented or until i get a stroke or become jobless and homeless for what reason should i risk these nightmares becoming reality ?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
I'm 100% sure I want to CTB but I haven't been able to actually do it.

BrokenHopes

BrokenHopes

What doesn't kill you, f*cks you up.
Nov 27, 2019
No Im not sure. I decided to give life a last shot. Im am currently on that journey. Suicide is more of a comfort blanket at the present. It helps for relief. Although I am not sure I would be able to go through with it if necessary. Since I have come to be an important person for a few people close to me. Which is in itself weird.