• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
What comes around, goes around.
Hopefully, the same shit happens to whoever (and their family members too) disrespects and leaks photos of people on their worst day in (exiting) life.

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
I've seen a lot of studies and photos on the internet of people that have ctb, as I'm sure you all have too. Is this really legal? I feel like I have to protect my body somehow after I'm dead to avoid people circulating photos of it or cutting it apart. And in some of the studies the bodies are nude!!! It seems so disrespectful to the dead and to someone that suffered so much in life.
Yeah, after my mother died at 90, they sent me a picture of her dead face, wish I didn't see that, although she looked like she was at peace

• Aww..
Reactions: thenamingofcats
T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
Yeah, after my mother died at 90, they sent me a picture of her dead face, wish I didn't see that, although she looked like she was at peace
Oh my god I'm so sorry this makes me so angry. You should have been given a choice. It's exactly this kind of behavior why I started this thread.

Reactions: outrider567
WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

As Useful As A Chocolate Teapot 🫖
Apr 6, 2024
I wouldn't count on her professionalism as she was banned for being a scammer but I was referencing mehdone and this thread.
@rozeske I think she was harshly treated and should've been warned not banned.
@sserafim if you want your body to not be photographed and autopsied afterwards then your best bet is to swallow or smoke a stick of TNT and let it blow you away beyond recognition 😁

• Yay!
Reactions: rozeske