• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I have the feeling no. No single members is indispensable when they quit the forum in which ever way. For example leaving the forum for recovery purpose.

However, I think the admin and probably some full time mods are sort of indispensable. I would never want to be responsible as staff for this forum. It would be way too hot for me. I could not cope with all the pressure from the media etc. Moreover, it seems like this website makes close (?) to zero profit. I don't think many people would want to be admin (or mod) of this forum.

My grandparents told me they hope people will think of them when they are dead. This thread is sort of the same for me. I try to prepare myself mentally to kill myself maybe in some months. I hope some people will remember me when I am gone. My posts in this forum shall sort of document the living hell that drove me to commit suicide. And they are similar to a pretty long suicide note of mine. I am certainly not indispensable for this forum. But I met a lot of awesome people who comforted my tormented soul. And I will remember them.

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
To me, you, mods and admins who are forced to put themselves in the spotlight to defend their beliefs, strongly agree with Walter @whywere , @LaVieEnRose, @WornOutLife, @Pluto, persephone, @Judah, @GoodPersonEffed, and everyone who has contributed their knowledge and information.

Forgot to mention Callie @Zanexx as if I had not found her blog of writing, and the news stories discussing her struggles and her passing, I would not have found this place. Her writing had a profound impact on me.

Last edited: