• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

assisted

assisted

🍄
Jul 7, 2022
SURELY, THERE MUST BE SOME OBSCURE MIXTURE OF HERBS AND PLANTS THAT WILL ALLOW FOR A PEACEFUL DEATH
  • Water Hemlock (Cicuta maculata)
  • Deadly Nightshade (Atropa belladonna)
  • White Snakeroot (Ageratina altissima)
  • Castor Bean (Ricinus communis)
  • Rosary Pea (Abrus precatorius)
  • Oleander (Nerium oleander)
  • Tobacco (Nicotiana tabacum)

Last edited:
Calicocat

Calicocat

Feb 12, 2023
I'm certainly interested in that topic, and you asking this here did get me interested in learning more about it.

From what i know, Oleander will cause you severe gastrointestinal distress and it will not be peaceful at all.
Belladonna will also not be very peaceful, but will probably make you pass out faster??-
Castor bean will feel like normal flu that only gets worse, till you're having seizures and such. Not peaceful.
From the list above, of which i know, i think tobacco is the one that will actually kill one faster, and not too hard to come by, but actual documentation on uses are very obscure, yeah.
Maybe a mix could work?

voidweller

voidweller

she/her
Feb 10, 2023
SURELY, THERE MUST BE SOME OBSCURE MIXTURE OF HERBS AND PLANTS THAT WILL ALLOW FOR A PEACEFUL DEATH
  • Water Hemlock (Cicuta maculata)
  • Deadly Nightshade (Atropa belladonna)
  • White Snakeroot (Ageratina altissima)
  • Castor Bean (Ricinus communis)
  • Rosary Pea (Abrus precatorius)
  • Oleander (Nerium oleander)
  • Tobacco (Nicotiana tabacum)
deadly nightshade is a deliriant iirc so you'd basically have a hell of a benadryl trip (i.e. literally hell). tobacco is very unpleasant too. neither would be a peaceful death. cant speak on the others bc im not as familiar with them

N

Notforlong

Sep 19, 2022
deadly nightshade is a deliriant iirc so you'd basically have a hell of a benadryl trip (i.e. literally hell). tobacco is very unpleasant too. neither would be a peaceful death. cant speak on the others bc im not as familiar with them
Deliriants are a special kind of hell, I've heard so many horror stories about Datura where people had 3 day trips smoking imaginary cigarettes abd having full on conversations with people who weren't there who would casually appear and disappear.

voidweller

voidweller

she/her
Feb 10, 2023
Deliriants are a special kind of hell, I've heard so many horror stories about Datura where people had 3 day trips smoking imaginary cigarettes abd having full on conversations with people who weren't there who would casually appear and disappear.
i mean, my one experience with benadryl was a good time, but i think im just a special kind of fucked up that i didnt mind the spiders or phantom conversations lol

S

SamTam33

Warlock
Oct 9, 2022
I bought a pink oleander a few years ago. I planted it and waited about a year before plucking the leaves and brewing tea.

I gulped it down. If I had to guess how much, I'd say about 6 ounces. It did absolutely nothing. It was like drinking water. Not the slightest bit of upset stomach or discomfort.

The tea was dark green, the color of a Christmas tree. And the only detailed story I read about someone dying by Oleander extract described the tea as yellow.

I still have it. It's at least 4 feet tall. If it ever blooms flowers, I'll try again.

I live near a park that grows water hemlock each year (I love that they broadcast it on the news as a PSA when it blooms), but I haven't been able to find it before they kill it.

It's almost that time of year again, so me and my knee-high boots will make the trek down to the water's edge looking for her.

Reactions: YandereMikuMistress, sleepyhollow, Ghostmaster and 1 other person
D

drumroll

Feb 25, 2023
Im no expert, but i have been looking into this. From what I can tell you Tabacco does not seem worth bothering.
Also Belladonna is lacking in my opinion.
You must Also take into Account Absorption and vomitting.
Maybe Wolfsbane is worth mentioning. You really need something potent.
There could also be rather exotic plants.
Definetifly no fungi or anyhing.
Still I think if possible you should try going for SN. It is not that difficult.

Last edited:
assisted

assisted

🍄
Jul 7, 2022
Im no expert, but i have been looking into this. From what I can tell you Tabacco does not seem worth bothering.
Also Belladonna is lacking in my opinion.
You must Also take into Account Absorption and vomitting.
Maybe Wolfsbane is worth mentioning. You really need something potent.
There could also be rather exotic plants.
Definetifly no fungi or anyhing.
Still I think if possible you should try going for SN. It is not that difficult.
wolfsbane
i'll look into wolfsbane

i mean, my one experience with benadryl was a good time, but i think im just a special kind of fucked up that i didnt mind the spiders or phantom conversations lol
now i really want to try deadly nightshade. i have experience with hallucinogens. it seems like it could be a nice way for me to go

voidweller

voidweller

she/her
Feb 10, 2023
now i really want to try deadly nightshade. i have experience with hallucinogens. it seems like it could be a nice way for me to go
deliriants are an entirely different beast from other hallucinogens. theyre not like shrooms or dmt. most of them are almost universally considered a terrifying nightmare by anyone who's tried them, and theyre very unpredictable. if you want to try it tho, i recommend combining it with a dissociative. not sure if it works with deadly nightshade specifically, but with most deliriants, dissociatives reduce side effects while potentiating delirium. that was why my experience with benadryl wasnt awful (i also took a relatively 'low' dose of benadryl, so dont count my good experience as representative of what an actual overdose on a completely different deliriant would be like)

Reactions: Notforlong
assisted

assisted

🍄
Jul 7, 2022
deliriants are an entirely different beast from other hallucinogens. theyre not like shrooms or dmt. most of them are almost universally considered a terrifying nightmare by anyone who's tried them, and theyre very unpredictable. if you want to try it tho, i recommend combining it with a dissociative. not sure if it works with deadly nightshade specifically, but with most deliriants, dissociatives reduce side effects while potentiating delirium. that was why my experience with benadryl wasnt awful (i also took a relatively 'low' dose of benadryl, so dont count my good experience as representative of what an actual overdose on a completely different deliriant would be like)
other hallucinogens were nightmares for me as well. i don't mind. i'll probably try it with a dissociative

arsencio354

arsencio354

Feb 12, 2023
I plan to ctb on wolfsbane in April. I bought some european wolfsbane (aconitum napellus) seeds along with dried chinese wolfsbanes (Aconitum Carmichaeli) flowers. Just a precaution, make sure if you decide to try wolfsbane to make sure it is part of the aconitum genus. There is another flower named Arnica Montana that also shares the name Wolfsbane and while it is lethally poisonous, the symptoms are less desirable as it causes internal bleeding and doesn't seem to be as potent as True Wolfsbane. Also, there are a few species of plants from the genus Aconitum which are non poisonous that are sold online but as long as you can get your hand on Aconitum Ferox (Indian Wolfsbane), Aconitum Napellus , or Aconitum Carmichaeli you should be fine. If you have any other questions feel free to let me know.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: sleepyhollow and Socrates Respecter
C

Callie102121

Jul 6, 2022
I plan to ctb on wolfsbane in April. I bought some european wolfsbane (aconitum napellus) seeds along with dried chinese wolfsbanes (Aconitum Carmichaeli) flowers. Just a precaution, make sure if you decide to try wolfsbane to make sure it is part of the aconitum genus. There is another flower named Arnica Montana that also shares the name Wolfsbane and while it is lethally poisonous, the symptoms are less desirable as it causes internal bleeding and doesn't seem to be as potent as True Wolfsbane. Also, there are a few species of plants from the genus Aconitum which are non poisonous that are sold online but as long as you can get your hand on Aconitum Ferox (Indian Wolfsbane), Aconitum Napellus , or Aconitum Carmichaeli you should be fine. If you have any other questions feel free to let me know.
What are the symptoms of Wolfsbane? How do you plan to administer, and are you concerned with avoiding pain? I read about an accidental monkshood/ wolfsbane exposure and it sounded pretty awful and slow - but maybe that's because it was accidental and therefore low-dose: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...Devil-s-helmet-plant-cleared-weeds-party.html

Does anyone have info about foxglove? It was the culprit in a mystery I read (lame, I know), but it sounds fast.