• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

JOT

JOT

Jan 7, 2019
Thank you for your replies.

It is very important to me that this looks accidental and as I'm quite fond of gardening, my friends and family would think nothing of me growing something weird and wonderful.

As well as wanting to avoid the abdominal pain, my other reason for not ingesting the aconite is that I don't want my body to reject it by vomiting.

Someone else has spoken to me about DMSO as a carrier so I'm going to buy some of that to aid absorption.

onewayroad

onewayroad

“Dying is not a crime.” ― Jack Kevorkian
Oct 4, 2018
Thank you for your replies.

It is very important to me that this looks accidental and as I'm quite fond of gardening, my friends and family would think nothing of me growing something weird and wonderful.

As well as wanting to avoid the abdominal pain, my other reason for not ingesting the aconite is that I don't want my body to reject it by vomiting.

Someone else has spoken to me about DMSO as a carrier so I'm going to buy some of that to aid absorption.

Bear in mind the DMSO will be detectable systemically, and will be dangerous for anyone to touch when they find you.

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
Ricin will kill you, right ? For certain. If memory serves me, it takes six weeks or so ... Is there an easy and reliable way to get/make it, high purity ?

JOT

JOT

Jan 7, 2019
Bear in mind the DMSO will be detectable systemically, and will be dangerous for anyone to touch when they find you.

Do you think I could wash the area of dmso and aconite after it's started to get into my system so that when someone finds me, if they touch the area they'll be safe?

Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
Do you think I could wash the area of dmso and aconite after it's started to get into my system so that when someone finds me, if they touch the area they'll be safe?

Didn't think of that part. Lemme look up evaporation rates because some people just slathered that stuff on them for pain. Would definitely suck if someone had to touch ya and they die from it as well.

JOT

JOT

Jan 7, 2019
Didn't think of that part. Lemme look up evaporation rates because some people just slathered that stuff on them for pain. Would definitely suck if someone had to touch ya and they die from it as well.

A work around would be to apply to an area that's unlikely to be touched so instead of hands, wrists, face, neck... I'm thinking under arms, lower back, feet??

Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
A work around would be to apply to an area that's unlikely to be touched so instead of hands, wrists, face, neck... I'm thinking under arms, lower back, feet??

Excerpt:

DMSO is far from undetectable, however. The chemical has a strong garlicky smell and received a massive amount of publicity when a woman who used it to treat her cancer pain collapsed and died. A complicated series of reactions caused the dimethyl sulfoxide, which is pretty harmless, to transform into the nerve gas dimethyl sulfate. The gas took out several members of the hospital staff where the woman was admitted. DMSO has been something hospital staff both can check for and do check for ever since.

JOT

JOT

Jan 7, 2019
Excerpt:

DMSO is far from undetectable, however. The chemical has a strong garlicky smell and received a massive amount of publicity when a woman who used it to treat her cancer pain collapsed and died. A complicated series of reactions caused the dimethyl sulfoxide, which is pretty harmless, to transform into the nerve gas dimethyl sulfate. The gas took out several members of the hospital staff where the woman was admitted. DMSO has been something hospital staff both can check for and do check for ever since.

So if I abandon the DMSO element because I do not want others to come to any harm... do you think that an incision under my arm with the sap from the leaves pressed into it would do it?

Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
Or you can make yourself a DIY patch. Spread both DMSO and the sap onto your skin, bandage tightly with gauze, write DMSO on it. And first responders will remember to wear their special gloves.

JOT

JOT

Jan 7, 2019
Or you can make yourself a DIY patch. Spread both DMSO and the sap onto your skin, bandage tightly with gauze, write DMSO on it. And first responders will remember to wear their special gloves.

Yeah it's not going to look very accidental though is it. Uhh, I'm going to keep thinking on this. I've got six months so plenty of time to make sure it's air tight. Thank you for helping though, I'm glad I am thinking about this stuff prior to my attempt rather than in the middle of it.

Reactions: Bluedew