• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

PleaseTakeMeAway

PleaseTakeMeAway

Nothing to say anymore.
Jul 16, 2022
Hiya. I love playing games. I mostly play on Xbox, since I don't have a PC. I play a bunch of different games, most recently playing MW2022. I also play games like Halo, Guilty Gear Strive, Deep Rock Galactic, Overwatch 2, and some others. :)

• Hugs
Reactions: scarecrowbubu
scarecrowbubu

scarecrowbubu

medicine for numbness is love #BOOFSN ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Apr 25, 2023
Hiya. I love playing games. I mostly play on Xbox, since I don't have a PC. I play a bunch of different games, most recently playing MW2022. I also play games like Halo, Guilty Gear Strive, Deep Rock Galactic, Overwatch 2, and some others. :)
Nice taste!

Reactions: PleaseTakeMeAway
sadToast

sadToast

2 slits im gone in the endless abyss
Apr 25, 2023
i game quite frequently its the only thing that feels good. i am a pc gamer and i play a lot of survival games , fps , and horror games. (ex. valorant, day z , apex legends, overwatch, minecraft)

starlover

starlover

Apr 28, 2023
I play mostly MTG Arena, if that counts as a video game.

I do play Overwatch 2 too, and a few strategy and single-player games. Also some Fall Guys casually -- great time-eater.

Hello. If anyone wishes to play some steam games I'm up for it. I have a bunch, just make contact with me somehow.

Have a good day.

Hey I actually play Overwatch 2 sometimes but Im realy bad and dont have that much knowledge etc. But if your down we could play some rounds <3

Maybe we could set something up? Make an Overwatch 2 team (or some other game). I'm not too proud to ask for an invite.

A few things:
-I've always struggled with suicidal ideation, so when it worsened it was had to continue
-I liked Square Enix better when they were just Square themselves, they felt more niche, and authentic? And of course Sakaguchi's presence made all the difference as well Uematsu.
-I enjoy turned based JRPGs, particularly Chrono and FF6 in the same vein; and FF9 for tears
-FF9 as a child I started to write my own fantasy stories, and thus how I developed writing ever since, furthermore the desire to have my own too

I do miss those times because it brings a sense of yearning for a child free from the most pain I endure now.
My memories of then are surprisingly still vivid.

Did you ever play Suikoden? That was my JRPG of choice growing up.

• Hugs
unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
I know the feeling. Hope you'll find your way❤
I hope so too, soon.
Did you ever play Suikoden? That was my JRPG of choice growing up.
No, I have not heard of this one. My first JRPG was Final Fantasy IX; I remember my sister and I received it for Christmas in 2000 when I was 5 years old.
I remember we could not defeat the Prison Cage enemy in Evil Forest. I think we weren't using Zidane's Dyne on the right target then.
Around 2004/06 I received Final Fantasy Chronicles, a compilation including FF4 and Chrono Trigger, and those sort of become my main JRPGs: FF9, FF4 and Chrono Trigger. I hadn't played FF6 unfortunately until much later.

S

Slark

Apr 30, 2023
I played every Dark Souls game and I played Dota2 for a long time. I miss friends to play with me

• Hugs
scarecrowbubu

scarecrowbubu

medicine for numbness is love #BOOFSN ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Apr 25, 2023
I played every Dark Souls game and I played Dota2 for a long time. I miss friends to play with me
I used to play lots of Dota2. I was a Pudge main

• Love
Reactions: Slark
starlover

starlover

Apr 28, 2023
I hope so too, soon.

No, I have not heard of this one. My first JRPG was Final Fantasy IX; I remember my sister and I received it for Christmas in 2000 when I was 5 years old.
I remember we could not defeat the Prison Cage enemy in Evil Forest. I think we weren't using Zidane's Dyne on the right target then.
Around 2004/06 I received Final Fantasy Chronicles, a compilation including FF4 and Chrono Trigger, and those sort of become my main JRPGs: FF9, FF4 and Chrono Trigger. I hadn't played FF6 unfortunately until much later.
Big FF fan then. No 7?

I've only played a Final Fantasy game once for the GBA SP. Don't remember the name but it was a lot of fun. Which FF game would you recommend most?
JRPGs
Suikoden
Wild Arms
Dragon Quest
Final Fantasy
Legend of Dragoon
disgaea
Ssssuikoden!

Favorite one?

enviro400mmc

enviro400mmc

#1 cake123 fanboy
Nov 27, 2022
I'm obsessed with osu! but barely actually play it because I suck so bad.

In fact same with pretty much every game I've played, except for Rocket League which I'm actually pretty decent at.

StolenLife

StolenLife

-
Sep 19, 2022
I've played some games but mostly old school horror rpgs since I don't have consoles. To be honest I don't even know where to get games since my parents prohibited me from playing them when I was younger.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I kind of get distracted by how many titles there are and knowing what I would enjoy. Like I go on Steam or GOG quite often but I always end up leaving before buying anything. I do play old school RPGs like Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale. I also play a bit of WoW and I also game a bit on my PS5. But tbh I find the games on that prohibitively expensive (they all seem to be around $70).

unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
Big FF fan then. No 7?

I've only played a Final Fantasy game once for the GBA SP. Don't remember the name but it was a lot of fun. Which FF game would you recommend most?

Ssssuikoden!

Favorite one?
No, I never liked FF7. I would personally recommend FF9 as it truly captures the essence of what Final Fantasy was.
And the music; it has, if not one of the strongest pieces I have ever been able to hear in my life.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: starlover
N

NambaSutra

Student
Mar 25, 2023
I'm an ex-gamer. Unfortunately losing interest in gaming has become a casualty for me of getting old.

• Hugs
Reactions: epic
epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
We are the ultimate gamers I say :smiling:.

Okay, Okay -

Usually I play new releasess of -

Call of Duty
FIFA
Hitman (my absolute favorite)

Suwa

Suwa

May 7, 2023
I play various video games on my computer every now and then. Some of my favorites are CS:GO, Etterna, and Granblue Fantasy: Versus. I play many more, though.
I play new releasess of [...] Hitman (my absolute favorite)
I've always wanted to play Hitman, seems like an amazing game. Currently waiting until I get some money to get my hands on it.

borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Constantly Sleepy Catgirl
Dec 28, 2022
I'm pretty big on fighting games, especially Street Fighter, Melty Blood, and Darkstalkers. I like the old Guilty Gear games, back when the series was actually good. I also love JRPGs and have been playing through Kingdom Hearts for the first time. I love the Dragon Quest series, and I'm a FromSoft fangirl.

Reactions: Torabol