• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

scarecrowbubu

scarecrowbubu

medicine for numbness is love #BOOFSN ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Apr 25, 2023
If so what are the main games you play? Maybe we can make a good team with a few users🥰

Me personally i just play cod mobile, i miss my pc😔

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
scarecrowbubu

scarecrowbubu

Apr 25, 2023
Yea many here game anime etc,meplay many type but now injury damage v slow v hard, exmp play Zelda play kh
Oh Zelda is such a classic. Wish you the best darling❤🥰

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
scarecrowbubu

scarecrowbubu

Apr 25, 2023
yes but I take ages I'm not great bahaha! I die about 500 times before the game ends:/

what is cod mobile??
I imagine i'd be worse than you, i used to get more scared than anything when i used to play resident evil as a kid. It's call of duty mobile. They got battle royale, multiplayer and and a sort of zombie mode.

U

Unending

-
Nov 5, 2022
I play ps5 most recently the resident evil 4 remake:smiling:
I was looking forward to it for quite some time and then when it finally came out I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would. Don't get me wrong, there really wasn't anything not to enjoy about it but I have a feeling I just burned myself out quick.

scarecrowbubu

scarecrowbubu

Apr 25, 2023
I was looking forward to it for quite some time and then when it finally came out I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would. Don't get me wrong, there really wasn't anything not to enjoy about it but I have a feeling I just burned myself out quick.
To be honest that's how I feel with new games, probably it's not the fact that it's new but it's about the nostalgia of the old games and the days i used to play em

unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
I was for a while decade ago; mainly JRPGs; Final Fantasy in particular—Final Fantasy IX to be exact and Final Fantasy VI years later.
Then it was mostly the demo of Final Kismet, another JRPG and the Legend of Dragoon.

scarecrowbubu

scarecrowbubu

Apr 25, 2023
I was for a while decade ago; mainly JRPGs; Final Fantasy in particular—Final Fantasy IX to be exact and Final Fantasy VI years later.
Then it was mostly the demo of Final Kismet, another JRPG and the Legend of Dragoon.
I remember playing final fantasy as a kid but kinda faded memories. What made you stop? Do you miss those times a little?

scarecrowbubu

scarecrowbubu

Apr 25, 2023
Hello. If anyone wishes to play some steam games I'm up for it. I have a bunch, just make contact with me somehow.

Have a good day.
Aaa wish I had a PC. I'd certainly show off my 10 years of service badge. 🥰

M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I imagine i'd be worse than you, i used to get more scared than anything when i used to play resident evil as a kid. It's call of duty mobile. They got battle royale, multiplayer and and a sort of zombie mode.
Me to! They are scary still!

Oh.. there have been so many call of duty's! There must be 100 different games😧

do you play on pc to?

scarecrowbubu

scarecrowbubu

Apr 25, 2023
Me to! They are scary still!

Oh.. there have been so many call of duty's! There must be 100 different games😧

do you play on pc to?
Yup, I lost count too. Sadly no, I'm trying my best to save some money for a pc.

M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I know what you mean.. the opening at the village was very good.. but the rest of the game was not as. it is very repetitive!

I like to watch the cut scenes of the story.. it is like a little movie and a game at the same time
Yup, I lost count too. Sadly no, I'm trying my best to save some money for a pc.
A gaming pc? That would be cool!

What games would you play on there?

scarecrowbubu

scarecrowbubu

Apr 25, 2023
A gaming pc? That would be cool!

What games would you play on there?
I stay loyal to the games I used to play as far as I can remember: Minecraft, GTA Vice City/ San Andreas, Garry's Mod, Team Fortress 2, APB Reloaded.. for sure I don't need an expensive set up 😄

M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I stay loyal to the games I used to play as far as I can remember: Minecraft, GTA Vice City/ San Andreas, Garry's Mod, Team Fortress 2, APB Reloaded.. for sure I don't need an expensive set up 😄
me to! The only one I played from there was gta vice city! When I was 10 that came out!

I tried to play it again last year.. but the graphics are terrible! Compared to now.

Of course back then we thought it was amazing! 😅

You definitely wouldn't know an expensive set up for that! Maybe an old computer😅

scarecrowbubu

scarecrowbubu

Apr 25, 2023
me to! The only one I played from there was gta vice city! When I was 10 that came out!

I tried to play it again last year.. but the graphics are terrible! Compared to now.

Of course back then we thought it was amazing! 😅

You definitely wouldn't know an expensive set up for that! Maybe an old computer😅
I'll never forget that mission with the small helicopter, I used to go crazy about it. Yeah probably a good old windows 7 will do. Feels weird to say that..

M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I'll never forget that mission with the small helicopter, I used to go crazy about it. Yeah probably a good old windows 7 will do. Feels weird to say that..
lol.. I think I remember it! I remember running over pedestrians while driving a golf cart..

childhood memories! 😄

• Yay!
Reactions: scarecrowbubu
unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
I remember playing final fantasy as a kid but kinda faded memories. What made you stop? Do you miss those times a little?
A few things:
-I've always struggled with suicidal ideation, so when it worsened it was had to continue
-I liked Square Enix better when they were just Square themselves, they felt more niche, and authentic? And of course Sakaguchi's presence made all the difference as well Uematsu.
-I enjoy turned based JRPGs, particularly Chrono and FF6 in the same vein; and FF9 for tears
-FF9 as a child I started to write my own fantasy stories, and thus how I developed writing ever since, furthermore the desire to have my own too

I do miss those times because it brings a sense of yearning for a child free from the most pain I endure now.
My memories of then are surprisingly still vivid.

scarecrowbubu

scarecrowbubu

Apr 25, 2023
A few things:
-I've always struggled with suicidal ideation, so when it worsened it was had to continue
-I liked Square Enix better when they were just Square themselves, they felt more niche, and authentic? And of course Sakaguchi's presence made all the difference as well Uematsu.
-I enjoy turned based JRPGs, particularly Chrono and FF6 in the same vein; and FF9 for tears
-FF9 as a child I started to write my own fantasy stories, and thus how I developed writing ever since, furthermore the desire to have my own too

I do miss those times because it brings a sense of yearning for a child free from the most pain I endure now.
My memories of then are surprisingly still vivid.
I see and admire your ability in writing by the beautiful wording you used. I suggest you hold on tight to those memories, maybe try to even make them come back to life a little (thing that i like to do myself aswell) and keep on writing those fantasy stories, hope I'll get a chance to read some of em please! Thank you for answering.❤❤

bruised

bruised

bruises that won’t heal
Apr 26, 2023
i play a lot of games but mainly i've been super into overwatch 2 becuase i find it very mind numbing and i easily lose quite a lot of time in it!! would love to have someone to play with - if anyones down :)

scarecrowbubu

scarecrowbubu

Apr 25, 2023
i play a lot of games but mainly i've been super into overwatch 2 becuase i find it very mind numbing and i easily lose quite a lot of time in it!! would love to have someone to play with - if anyones down :)
I'm happy it helps to distract yourself. Sadly I have no way of playing it. Hope you find someone!❤

unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
I see and admire your ability in writing by the beautiful wording you used. I suggest you hold on tight to those memories, maybe try to even make them come back to life a little (thing that i like to do myself aswell) and keep on writing those fantasy stories, hope I'll get a chance to read some of em please! Thank you for answering.❤❤

There's certainly a few memories I hold onto—even if I do depart one day.
Yes, there is something that is keeping me here, but I do not know exactly what it may be, due to heavy repression.
EDIT: My apologies, I initially quoted the wrong person; corrected.

Last edited:
laas

laas

pills against pain
Apr 26, 2023
Hey I actually play Overwatch 2 sometimes but Im realy bad and dont have that much knowledge etc. But if your down we could play some rounds <3

scarecrowbubu

scarecrowbubu

Apr 25, 2023
There's certainly a few memories I hold onto—even if I do depart one day.
Yes, there is something that is keeping me here, but I do not know exactly what it may be, due to heavy repression.
EDIT: My apologies, I initially quoted the wrong person; corrected.
I know the feeling. Hope you'll find your way❤
Hey I actually play Overwatch 2 sometimes but Im realy bad and dont have that much knowledge etc. But if your down we could play some rounds <3
If I had a pc I would've played with you 🥺

• Love
Reactions: unnormal9