• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

luneylonegirl

luneylonegirl

Lonely betrayed girl ready to die
Jan 31, 2024
Umh, no. If i need to go, i would choose my bd, new year, or special days and all those days not in April.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Probably due to spring just getting going properly, things coming to life and the sun out more, but our depression only sees negative.

Christmas and New Year hope all fully worn off.

SAD a big factor too I bet.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
funny. i happen to be listening to a song titled april atm

Reactions: Homo erectus
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
No idea. I personally hate this month as it has my birthday in it.. something that I wish never happened to begin with

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
Its my birthday month :( I think I'm already seeing what I'm pre-destined for...

february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
Honestly 'm surprised it isn't more common for people to CTB in december or january, that's usually when my seasonal depression hits like a truck…

But I'm thinkin very early april will be my time, so guess I'll add to the statistic too :')

sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
I got very depressed and actively suicidal last March and April. Maybe this April I'll ctb. I would prefer to ctb in the fall though. Out of curiosity, why April?
Probably due to spring just getting going properly, things coming to life and the sun out more, but our depression only sees negative.

Christmas and New Year hope all fully worn off.

SAD a big factor too I bet.
Is it weird if I hate spring, summer and the sun? I don't like seeing things coming to life and the sun out more. I prefer autumn and winter

Last edited:
4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
When I know that, I am thinking I will be a statistic for April as well.
Oh wow you're back online. Have you made progress on your method? I'm team SN now and I literally got sent mine on the day the guy got busted by the BBC brigade 👮

steppingoff

steppingoff

Student
Jan 18, 2024
Oh wow you're back online. Have you made progress on your method? I'm team SN now and I literally got sent mine on the day the guy got busted by the BBC brigade 👮
well failed attempts seem to bring you back to try again :)
I got very depressed and actively suicidal last March and April. Maybe this April I'll ctb. I prefer to ctb in the fall though. Out of curiosity, why April?

Is it weird if I hate spring, summer and the sun? I don't like seeing things coming to life and the sun out more. I prefer autumn and winter
This is provides some clues from perplexity.ai

The highest number of suicides is often observed in the spring, particularly in April, May, and June, contrary to popular belief that associates higher suicide rates with winter.
https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/news/articles/2019/05/suicide-rates-spike-in-spring-not-winter
This spike in suicide rates during spring is linked to various factors, such as increased social interactions, the onset of allergies leading to inflammation, and the psychological impact of emerging from a solitary winter into a world of renewal and festivity.
https://www.mghclaycenter.org/parenting-concerns/teenagers/spring-suicide-an-unlikely-combination/
Studies suggest that the risk of suicide is influenced by seasonal changes, with warmer weather triggering mood activation and potentially exacerbating manic behaviour.
https://www.mghclaycenter.org/parenting-concerns/teenagers/spring-suicide-an-unlikely-combination/
Additionally, geographical latitude, climate change, pollution, and social isolation are all factors that can contribute to the higher rate of suicides during the spring and summer months

Last edited:
LuvMeMusic

LuvMeMusic

Student
Jan 24, 2024
April for me. At least now I know what statistic I'll influence haha

Exiled

Exiled

I gave so many signs
Jun 17, 2023
To be honest, without ever having known this statistic, March/April are always my peaks for feeling suicidal. That's definitely interesting to hear...

Reactions: sserafim
steppingoff

steppingoff

Student
Jan 18, 2024
To be honest, without ever having known this statistic, March/April are always my peaks for feeling suicidal. That's definitely interesting to hear...
I feel that as well - something about coming out of a winter cocoon that brings out the suicidal thoughts

Reactions: sserafim
animism

animism

at least I tried.
Apr 15, 2023
I like the way April sounds. There is just something about all those too happy people, too excited for the world to wake up that makes me feel more alone. April just makes sense to me. Everyone is all "awhh the world is so beautiful!" and "have you tried a gratitude list? Love and light!" And I just never wanna share that space. In the summer the heat is uncomfortable and I definitely don't want to do another winter. Yeah April actually sounds like the perfect time.

restingplace

restingplace

Emo corpse
Mar 7, 2024
I feel that as well - something about coming out of a winter cocoon that brings out the suicidal thoughts
April is just such a beautiful month to leave in, flowers are blooming, the sun is out. I guess there's a beautiful in death and succeeding. Its also psychological because most people would've just come out of seasonal depression and for some that doesn't tend to go away

Reactions: Anon1337