• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Spyware

Nov 6, 2020
The notes I have on Apple seeds is around 200 or so but then again body weight comes in to play. cherry pits are also good but need hundreds
If you manage to find wild almonds aka bitter almonds, you only need 30-40 of them to die

Reactions: Gromit-CTB
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Wish I could find them, can only find sweet ones. If anyone knows please PM me

Even looked at rosary pea but 5 days is long

Last edited:
S

Spyware

Nov 6, 2020
Studied this method a bit more... if we had pure cyanide in tablets or syringes, that'd be a viable method. But with seeds and kernels - there's too many variables, it's impossible to determine exactly how much cyanide they contain. One little miscalculation and you're done - survival with brain damage!

Reactions: depressedsally and CoalmineCanary
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Studied this method a bit more... if we had pure cyanide in tablets or syringes, that'd be a viable method. But with seeds and kernels - there's too many variables, it's impossible to determine exactly how much cyanide they contain. One little miscalculation and you're done - survival with brain damage!
That's the worst thing I could think of. Wish I could get Nembutal tablets. Can't inject (would be a rubbish drug addict).

Reactions: DD2020
CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020

Too much room for CHANCE.

Fair warning.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Several sources I've consulted suggest that death by cyanide is slow and agonizing, so I think you should read up on this method carefully before you decide to use it.
I've also heard it can be rather painful and take as long as a few days or even a week at times. This was with much more concentrated cyanide as well.

We're literally talking fruit seeds here so yea I'd recommend against this...

Reactions: Homecoming and Sensei
T

TheSkyIsBlue

Student
May 16, 2020
I tried killing myself with bitter apricot kernels in February. I did some research and supposedly 40 could kill you, but it isn't assured. Also you can't just eat them one by one, because you'd faint before killing yourself. I didn't eat enough, so I failed.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei and Gromit-CTB
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
I tried killing myself with bitter apricot kernels in February. I did some research and supposedly 40 could kill you, but it isn't assured. Also you can't just eat them one by one, because you'd faint before killing yourself. I didn't eat enough, so I failed.
Thanks for the info any side effects. I was going to crush 100 and either have as smoothie with milk or water

E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
I bought 500mg b17 (concentrated apricot kernel seeds). A report I read said a woman died after taking 3 x 500mg.

So I gave it a try. I took 3. Then 3 more. Then 3 more. Now I have around 400 of these pills.

Nothing. FFS.

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
I bought 500mg b17 (concentrated apricot kernel seeds). A report I read said a woman died after taking 3 x 500mg.

So I gave it a try. I took 3. Then 3 more. Then 3 more. Now I have around 400 of these pills.

Nothing. FFS.
I wasn't sure if the pills had the right stuff in them. I know the kernels have everything in them but as people have said it's a chance. Maybe if I got pills and took them all. Can you PM me link to pills and I will look of you don't mind

E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
I wasn't sure if the pills had the right stuff in them. I know the kernels have everything in them but as people have said it's a chance. Maybe if I got pills and took them all. Can you PM me link to pills and I will look of you don't mind
It was a simple G search, there is one company whose name is basically the product, they come in 100mg or 500mg. I got 2 bottles of 500 of course...

Reactions: Gromit-CTB
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
It was a simple G search, there is one company whose name is basically the product, they come in 100mg or 500mg. I got 2 bottles of 500 of course...
Thank you been looking and hard to get in UK but there is always a way

depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020
Google is your friend, my friend.

I am not qualified to answer these questions. For reference I'm a small framed female if that helps.
Haha small framed female like myself. Thanks for reply tho
Thank you been looking and hard to get in UK but there is always a way
Kernels are easy to get in U.K.

Last edited:
Reactions: CoalmineCanary and Gromit-CTB
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Ok my plan B (can't say plan A as waiting on some news that is out of my control)
100 -150 bitter apricot kernels crushed and either eaten as is or mixed with water or milk and a months supply of sleeping pills, might even try some alcohol for the first time in 20 years, will book a hotel, sit in bath and take in one go and hopefully have my seat on the bus. Might even get some THC vape juice if I'm lucky. Headphones in and listen to my CTB song. Please for the love of adult Santa let me go.

• Love
Reactions: Cronos, Life is pointless and Spyware