GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
What are some of your favorite things other members have said?

Funny, inspiring, life-changing, etc.

(This is an appreciation thread, not a make-fun-of-other-members-for-being-memorably-ridiculous thread.)

Here are some of mine:

I'm not taking Tagamet or any antiacids either because we die like men etc etc

(I plan to pin "We die like men" to the wall when I ctb.)

At the end of a beautiful post exhorting others to not judge those who want to ctb over a relationship ending:

Thanks for coming to my TedTalk. :pfff:

A section of the comments in Stan's epic vent thread about the SN megathread:

But I can't deny now that when I see a stupid question or statement that I will respond in kind. I am sure a few complaints will be seen :devil:
@Stan, while I have you. I don't have Meto and I'm worried about throwing up. So I'm planning to drink the SN whilst hopping on one leg, dressed as Elvis, singing the national anthem of Estonia. Is that a good substitute?
Normally I wouldn't answer, but as it is you I will. It's not meto - it's Metro, the underground transportation system in Paris. So you have to be on one of those trains as not to throw up. If you have an artificial leg, I suggest labelling the real leg as to make sure you don't make a mistake when choosing which leg to hop on. Singing is not a good idea as you will be drinking - i would suggest using the medium of dance instead to relay Estonian national pride. You can't go wrong with Elvis

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Belaya Noch, purplesmoothie, XYZ and 6 others
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
from falloutcarter's 'one surprising part of deciding to ctb' thread:
I read this theory a few months back by a guy, he has a theory about consciousness. He believes that the essence of consciousness is a part of a 5D collective intelligence, and we choose to voluntarily send parts of ourselves to inhabit 4th dimensional beings who are bound by linear time as a way to have experiences and add to the collective knowledge of the higher intelligence. He believes that all that happens after death is we rejoin our collective, higher consciousness. What happens then is anybody's guess...do we just enjoy being home again? Do we discuss our human experience and compare notes? Is that even necessary when your consciousness is literally already a part of every other part of it (probably not)? Do we stay there in total bliss and understanding forever, our job already done...or do "we" go back, choose another being to inhabit, and do some more work? All of these possibilities. Of course this could easily just be one man's thought experiment and it could be total bullshit lol, but I dunno...as I read it, I got a strange feeling that this guy was getting reeeal close to the truth.

If you have to be stuck on this planet, no one should go without frozen double stuff oreos :pfff:
by dieornottodie, on the Plandemic 2 thread:
i want to serve the lizard king, i wld love to be eaten by them if only they like my human worthless meat
i dont mind being anally probed or fisted haha it wld be an honor if it was them alienssssss

Last edited:
Reactions: inactive

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
Loosely recalled from a user whose name I don't remember: "I'm transdeadman, I'm a dead man born in a living body."

• Love
Reactions: inactive, purplesmoothie, Soul and 1 other person
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I love anything that makes me bust out laughing.

@Cherrypea's thread title caught me at a moment when I really needed the laugh:

I was the smelly one in yoga tonight

And @reggiesaurus's goodbye thread title was my all-time favorite, really added something wonderful to such a sad and serious moment:

Freakin' smell ya later: taking SN

Haha, I just noticed they both invoked smell!

• Love
Reactions: purplesmoothie, Deleted member 19654, Cherrypea and 1 other person
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
That quote of Stan is to be remembered as legendary. Can't get enough of the half-arsed absurd distancing

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
When gpe responded to someone who popped up asking to borrow a firearm...
I dont have the transcript but it went something like this...

OP. does anyone have G that i can borrow?
GPE. law enforcement look at this wwbsite all the time. If somebody gave you a G they might end up in J, see what i mean?
OP. lol yeah.
GPE. I wasnt joking.

The way that unfolded so quickly before the post being quickly took down really tickled me and still does.

• Love
Reactions: XYZ and GoodPersonEffed
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
You're obviously a cynical, skeptical, viciously blunt malcontent who insists on mercilessly examining every safe and comforting, banal and trite stereotype and then painstakingly dismembering and dissecting it until it lies bloody and squirming under the harsh spotlight of reality.

The world needs more people like you

Friendly reminder: Don't forget to breath as you read this.

• Love
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Wisdom3_1-9, Brink and 1 other person
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I don't remember who here said it so nobody take fake credit for it lol but:

"telling someone to not be depressed because others have it worse is like saying you shouldn't be happy because someone has it better"

That quote just stuck with me.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Sprite_Geist, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 3 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
The Gordon Ramsey of gardening .

"NO NO NO !
THIS FUCKING GERANIUM DOES NOT GO THERE !!!
WERE YOU BORN STUPID OR BECAME ONE OVER THE YEARS ??
DO US ALL A FAVOUR AND PLANT YOURSELF IN THE GROUND !!!

YOU ARE GERANIUM IGNORANIUM !"

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
"Be the change you want to see in the world" - Sinister kid

Reactions: Brink and Deleted member 1465
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
"Be the change you want to see in the world" - Sinister kid
Ah SK, I do miss him. He was my caretaker at the end of last year. He followed BPD_LE's request and helped me to survive.

• Love
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and Mr2005
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
"Don't walk for a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend two minutes in my head, that will freak you right out."

Apologies, I forget who said this, but I always remembered it.

Reactions: Sprite_Geist