• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Yeah I did, you can have multiple accounts on 1 email/number
That's odd, I tried to create a new account with the same email and got a message that the email address is already in use.

CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
@Lovequenel and @mahakali88

Here, I'll be explicit now. It's in the first post like I pointed out the FIRST time.

"I never broke one and it's really bothering me to know that if I were to be in a relationship with someone whose hymen I didn't break she might have dreams about that person instead of me. I know most people will say, as I did, that it's a ridiculous suggestion but then why does the hymen exist? I'm hoping to discover there is a reason that does not involve trauma bonding."

And you couldn't accept anyone's answer that didn't align with your world view.

That whole thread where you behaved like a petulant child did nothing for your case.

Or for Sanctioned Suicide.

Last edited:
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
That's odd, I tried to create a new account with the same email and got a message that the email address is already in use.
I did it this way, got the app, clicked on my profile pic in the top, asked to add another account and made a new account while I was logged in the one I already had. That way you can have multiple ones on one thing. But I'm bad at explaining so idk if it made sense. But don't just go on google and register all over, you gotta be logged in

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Here, I'll be explicit now. It's in the first post like I pointed out the FIRST time.

"I never broke one and it's really bothering me to know that if I were to be in a relationship with someone whose hymen I didn't break she might have dreams about that person instead of me. I know most people will say, as I did, that it's a ridiculous suggestion but then why does the hymen exist? I'm hoping to discover there is a reason that does not involve trauma bonding."

And you couldn't accept anyone's answer that didn't align with your world view.

That whole thread where you behaved like a petulant child did nothing for your case.
That's not me explaining or "mansplaining" anything to you so you and if you don't understand that then you've got pretty big problems. Show me where I didn't accept an answer to my question. Still waiting for you to show me where I mansplained hymens to you. You think I behaved like a petulant child, I heard you and at this point don't value your opinion. BTW I noticed the post where I was asked if I'm a PEDOPHILE was deleted...I WONDER WHY. Still waiting on the example of the mansplaining.

CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
Sea lioning is so over.

That's not me explaining or "mansplaining" anything to you so you and if you don't understand that then you've got pretty big problems. Show me where I didn't accept an answer to my question. Still waiting for you to show me where I mansplained hymens to you. You think I behaved like a petulant child, I heard you and at this point don't value your opinion. BTW I noticed the post where I was asked if I'm a PEDOPHILE was deleted...I WONDER WHY. Still waiting on the example of the mansplaining.

My 145 post was deleted too... what does that tell you?

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Yeah, let's hear it. I'm still waiting.

CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
Refer to post #33.

Your sealioning is getting so obvious. It's explicit what you're trying to do here.
Petulance is part of the strategy.
Or feigning ignorance or stupidity.

Last edited:
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Or for Sanctioned Suicide.
No. You and the others who sat around flinging shit at me for six pages instead of just answering my questions, whatever your answer to it might be, did nothing for sanctioned suicide and I'm guessing that's part of the reason some of those posts are now gone.
Refer to post #34.

Your sealioning is getting so obvious. It's explicit what you're trying to do here.
Petulance is part of the strategy.
Stop being evasive by finding more men behaving badly insults to fling around.

CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
Stop being evasive by finding more men behaving badly insults to fling around.

No, it's really just you and that other guy... nobody else has been had such a hate-boner for the truth in that thread except you guys. It's obvious.

Now take your stupid hymen theory and apply it to a pap smear. Jeebus.

Last edited:
CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
Don't make assertions that you refuse to back up. It makes you look like garbage. It's awesome that you think it was appropriate that I be called a pedophile and that you consider rational discussion as opposed to insults to be petulance. But in the meantime neither you nor any of the others who spat on me like a cackling gang of bitter harpies provided me with a valid responses. I really wish none of those posts had been deleted but they had to be because you and your friends were harassing me.

Sorry. I forgot you're in perpetual victim hood. I will no longer confront your petulance.

J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
I used 10 minute mail for my email address

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Accusing a person of being a pedophile even when it's not true stains and in alot of cases... destroys their character. Because even people who know they're very unlikely to have been capable of committing such disgusting acts, they won't get involved because they also get dragged through the mud for apparently 'defending a *pedo*' even with no evidence.
Thats why they do it because it's an easy way to direct hate towards that person.

Most people who use this tactic are pedophiles themselves. I could show you at least a dozen cases where people in my area who have called others 'nonces' falsely... Have indeed themselves got a history of sex with minors.
One of them is currently quite famous on social media. A lot of effort by legit police to expose him fighting the corruption covering up his crimes because he's an informant and also has dirt on some of them.

How humans can be so cruel to another to accuse such knowing its not true I don't know.