• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

chronicdissosiation

chronicdissosiation

schizophrenic drug addict
Feb 17, 2024
probably go on a drug bender until i decide its time (thc xans any psychedelics opiates mdma
maybe try to make final pieces of art (for my loved ones, maybe id post them
move to oregon
not much to do, my family and friends have others so why bother them?
id probably rot away alone in my room
considering partial hanging or using firearms, both work
both messy but its not like you can avoid it haha

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
If it's up to me I'd choose to die by Nembutal as I wish for a peaceful death which is like never waking again but of course such a way to die is so cruelly inaccessible. I don't wish to experience anything in my case, for me simply being conscious and aware just leads to suffering, I have no interest in this meaningless, dreadful and undesirable existence, I simply wish to be unaware for all eternity, all I wish for is eternal nothingness.

Hated By All

Hated By All

Death will give me peace
Sep 21, 2022
Ehhh, I probably won't be planning on doing much. Just rotting in the house. I have games in my backlog I want to finish, trying to deplete my savings, buying some rope and maybe applying for a gun license to ctb.

Last edited:
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Nothing big and specific.

My CTB day will be like any other.
I'll just take time to calm my thoughts.
I've already given up.
I don't want new experiences anymore.
My laziness won :).

Good luck.
I hope the drugs will be tasty ;).
Of course, I do not encourage taking drugs.
But everyone has their own way in the end.

ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
just want to listen to a few songs before i go, maybe smoke a little. in terms of the positive stuff.

in terms of the negative? ... i have to burn some of my paper trails. not all of it, but... even if not burn, i need to dispose of them somehow. there's some writings i'll be fine to leave behind, but also ones that are far more than just a bit embarassing to leave behind, so i need to get rid of those.

my suicide will be a lot of labour, lol... a labour of love, you could say.

• Love
Reactions: chronicdissosiation
meowmeowkitty

meowmeowkitty

a cat at heart.
Jun 1, 2023
probably a bunch of drugs, watch some movies and shows that i love, post some cute pics and probably shoot myself, considering maybe partially hanging then shooting myself just to be extra sure..

tsumihoroboshi

tsumihoroboshi

Lost Impact
Oct 31, 2023
not really. if there were something i really wanted to do i'd have just done it already. i'm just getting resources at this point.

well.

i'd like to visit finland just once before i ctb.

salviap

salviap

salvia
Apr 7, 2024
i want to marry my husband most of all.
i do not want children as i will hurt them and will set up pure torture in their lives
then i will probably use a blood pressure cuff to asphyxiate myself

Ociv

Ociv

Older On The Inside
Mar 29, 2024
i want to do a pre-ctb bucket list of all the stuff i couldnt do normally. id want to use my saved up money to move somewhere pretty and warm. id finish my autobiography that would double as a suicide note. Id find a nice spot and play music, then use some method like N or an exit bag to go peacefully, leaving behind a note with instructions for authorities and my friends and family.

• Love