Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Gotcha. That's a lot. I do wish you well in such attempts.
Thanks. Not going well at the moment. May make the career work but not much else.

• Hugs
Reactions: newave3
esann7

esann7

Antinatalist
Oct 3, 2020
If my friends and family didn't love me would make things easier for me. CTB would be easier If absolutely no one gave a shit about me. I wish people would stop caring about me. So that way I don't have to hurt their feelings.

Reactions: newave3, RedHarlequin and Celerity
All Things Must Pass

All Things Must Pass

Mage
Apr 14, 2021
Nembutal and societal acceptance. I hope one day people will realize suicide is okay.

Reactions: newave3, RedHarlequin and Boochky
N

nofutureghost

asleep
Dec 5, 2020
break up with my bf n being alone at home

killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
1) knowing that I won't destroy my family
2) having a room of my own and much privacy
3) my parents acknowledging what happened to me and that there's no cure and support me
4) having a do not rescue order / will
5) maybe having a bunch of N

but obviously having an euthanasia clinic / assisted suicide would be what probably make it much easier

Reactions: newave3, RedHarlequin and Boochky
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Well, I am not sure why I have not,but, for my family and the people who's lives I have touched, I am going to try and see if there is anything left for me. I feel there really isn't. I honestly get no pleasure out of anything anymore. Maybe this will change, maybe it won't, I don't know. I just know I am tired. Like soul crushingly tired and I just want rest.....

• Hugs
Reactions: newave3 and RedHarlequin
WaterHemlock

WaterHemlock

Student
Dec 18, 2019
Waiting for my niece to have moved out, so I have privacy and she has started her adult life. Also so that she doesn't have to live in the house where I died. (Seems weird to phrase that past tense)

I'd thought of the hotel but I found out that they will bill the card you used to book for a very hefty fee. It could be thousands of dollars.
So my plan is to leave a note for the mailman to call the police, to try to minimize a relative finding me.

Reactions: newave3 and RedHarlequin
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Well, I am not sure why I have not,but, for my family and the people who's lives I have touched, I am going to try and see if there is anything left for me. I feel there really isn't. I honestly get no pleasure out of anything anymore. Maybe this will change, maybe it won't, I don't know. I just know I am tired. Like soul crushingly tired and I just want rest.....
Actually, might not be a need now. Been reflecting on my life a lot lately and honestly, getting detached from everything and everyone little by little each day. Not long now before SI becomes a weak voice and all my reasons for staying become less compelling. Just need to give it time and it won't matter what happens to me. Fading out like a ghost as it is anyways....

• Hugs
it's_all_a_game

it's_all_a_game

I remember...death in the afternoon...
Nov 7, 2020
If our society was enlightened enough to give folks N injections after a 5 to 10 month waiting period. Oh, if only...

• Love
Reactions: newave3, RedHarlequin and In2TheVoid
Boochky

Boochky

Fat, bipolar, and hairy. (Sorry boys, I’m taken.)
Feb 23, 2019
Waiting for my niece to have moved out, so I have privacy and she has started her adult life. Also so that she doesn't have to live in the house where I died. (Seems weird to phrase that past tense)

I'd thought of the hotel but I found out that they will bill the card you used to book for a very hefty fee. It could be thousands of dollars.
So my plan is to leave a note for the mailman to call the police, to try to minimize a relative finding me.
Can you please explain what you mean about this charge? If you CTB in a hotel, they charge you? Do they also charge if you attempt?

saltshaker

saltshaker

salt shaker, rule breaker
Jan 29, 2021
A gun.

Reactions: newave3 and GenesAndEnvironment
RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
1st off WELCOME to Sanctioned Suicide our new global family member! It is wonderful having you here with everyone! The global family is the finest on Earth as everyone here is just so loving, caring with so much understanding, empathy, kindness and support that it is awesome! Again, WELCOME!! 2nd) My heart and soul broke in a trillion pieces for you when i read your post. I have had 24/7 chronic pain since 04.10.2015, day of car crash and it consumes me. I have Hydromorphone and spinal shots 4 times a year to help. I can NOT have a pain pump because of the "opioid crisis" here in the U.S. Ya, right, like one can not get the stuff on the streets, just not through a legal channel like a medical clinic. I too was told that "modern medicine" does not have the tools or means to fix me at all, it is way beyond what anyone can do. I 100% send you all my love, lots of hugs and sunshine and SUPPORT, as WE are in this together. Walter
Honestly if I was in your place I would buy some pain medication off of darnet
Not being dependent on seroquel and so fat that I'm not sure about N.
Are you me :D

• Love
Reactions: newave3 and whywere
Boochky

Boochky

Fat, bipolar, and hairy. (Sorry boys, I’m taken.)
Feb 23, 2019
@RedHarlequin Hehehe. Mayyyyyybe? ;)

newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
Yes, morphine, diazepam—also known by its early brand name, Valium—and propranolol, a beta-blocker that slows the heart.

Reactions: RedHarlequin
newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
RedHarlequin said:
Is your method SN?
No, a combination of these 3 drugs are used to bring about death. They are used for assisted suicide in states that allow it.
The trick is finding out the quantities and method of delivery doctors use.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedHarlequin
RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
RedHarlequin said:
Is your method SN?
No, a combination of these 3 drugs are used to bring about death. They are used for assisted suicide in states that allow it.
The trick is finding out the quantities and method of delivery doctors use.
Yes, the peaceful pill handbook mentions morphine as an option but doesn't say how much morphine is fatal, it's annoying