• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Aim

Aim

🀍
Sep 12, 2023
I listen to basically everything, except black heavy metal. I prefere feel good songs with a twist of dept. Nice voices.

Thank you very much in advance 😘🀍

Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
Oh I think I am quite the opposite. I listen to black metal (usually which people title it as "depressed suicidal" but I think it's just black metal in the end). And those atmospheric electronic music, it feels unreal when you listen to those at dark, I like to feel that non-chaotic type of derealization.

Reactions: Aim
Aim

Aim

🀍
Sep 12, 2023
Oh okay! πŸ˜‚ then that doesn't sound to work to well with me then☺️. But thank you anyways 🌱

Last edited:
CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
I've found Loveless by My Bloody Valentine to be an extremely cathartic album. Very emotionally evocative album, and I've never heard anything else quite like it. The vocals being washed over with with the layers of guitar makes the entire album have this ethereal vibe to it that really makes it feel spiritual in a way. I would definitely recommend it. One of my favorites.

• Love
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
You might like Gloria Tells.

trashhologram

trashhologram

⚰ Baby, let me decompose ⚰
Dec 15, 2023
A few recommendations (these all are some of my favourite bands/artists):

- Alice Glass
- Scene Queen (this one is metal but not black metal. The genre she created is called Bimbocore 🀭πŸ₯°)
- The Weeknd
- Placebo
- Zensery (German rap, hard af!)
- Drinks On Me (electronic music, he's a brilliant producer)
- Qveen Herby
- COBRAH
- Delilah Bon (feminist rock/metal/something lol)
- Frank Ocean