• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Forgotten

Forgotten

Student
Aug 19, 2020
Not gonna lie, I would like have the opportunity to watch a SN CTB, as unpleasant as it may be to watch someone go to the other side. I'm also sort of planning to stream my SN CTB for scientific purposes, so watching one first would be interesting.

Niftypoint124

Niftypoint124

Student
Nov 7, 2020
How does one stream a suicide live without being notified of authorities? Also can I be the first person to stream my suicide live on OnlyFans?

You[r estate] only get a 70% cut off that OF money, FYI. ;)

depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020
I always thought that if I livestream it, it be like a troll party. Memes and hilarity followed by lots of malicious encouragement.
That depends on your following on OF but I doubt they pay a monthly subscription to watch a suicide
Yes I'd like to see, but, I'm worried about the future of sanctionedsuicide if things like this keep happening
Very true
Yes I'd like to see, but, I'm worried about the future of sanctionedsuicide if things like this keep happening

look at this maybe it will be shut down I hope not now I've found this place im at comfort speaking to so many people who feel the same as I do

Last edited:
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I watched LIVE LetzteAusfahrt catching the bus by SN and it was an amazing experience. He was really quiet and provided as much info as he could about this method.
Anyway, I'd be glad to watch someone do it again because it might be my chosen method too (and if I do it, I'll also stream it)

Last edited: