• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020
I watched LIVE LetzteAusfahrt cathing the bus by SN and it was an amazing experience. He was really quiet and provided as much info as he could about this method.
Anyway, I'd be glad to watch someone do it again because it might be my chosen method too (and if I do it, I'll also stream it)
how Did his journey go ? Am new to this website

Reactions: Kruger
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
how Did his journey go ? Am new to this website

It took about half an hour for him to stop moving/breathing. (some SN posts say you're dead after 10 min so this proved that info wrong)
He was in peace and he didn't seem to suffer that much because it took half an hour for him to die but, he passed out/lost consciousness after 5/10 minutes of drinking the SN.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I watched LIVE LetzteAusfahrt catching the bus by SN and it was an amazing experience. He was really quiet and provided as much info as he could about this method.
Anyway, I'd be glad to watch someone do it again because it might be my chosen method too (and if I do it, I'll also stream it)
What app did you all use for the livestream?

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Audio sharing has been done several times before. Poor quality video too at least once.
For the attendees it was generally rather shocking and at times frightening. Be sure to have the mental strength to face this situation. If fragile it could mess you up

Last edited:
shay23

shay23

Student
Nov 2, 2020
Not to be that person as obviously others have interest into see how SN works but I'm worried about SN becoming more popular and known in the mainstream media, this site being shut down and also users being dehumanised (I know the user is consenting to it but they are a person not a scientific experiment). I know PPH has videos of people taking N and it's in a certain environment and for research purposes but I would worry about the friends/family of the user being exposed to the live stream and seeing what people on the forum say in response to the live stream. I don't think it would be nice for anyone and have repercussions on the site.

Just my two cents not to play the devils advocate.

Niftypoint124

Niftypoint124

Student
Nov 7, 2020
Not to be that person as obviously others have interest into see how SN works but I'm worried about SN becoming more popular and known in the mainstream media, this site being shut down and also users being dehumanised (I know the user is consenting to it but they are a person not a scientific experiment). I know PPH has videos of people taking N and it's in a certain environment and for research purposes but I would worry about the friends/family of the user being exposed to the live stream and seeing what people on the forum say in response to the live stream. I don't think it would be nice for anyone and have repercussions on the site.

Just my two cents not to play the devils advocate.

As a fellow devil's advocate with tech expertise, I'm sure it'll be easier to catch the live show than a re-screening, given the content moderation policies and algorithms (*and fleets of unsupported and underpaid Independent Contractors - I know, I know) currently in use. That's not to say someone won't run screengrab software or similar, but it'll have to pass around more like a casette in The Ring than a video of a Black person being killed by police in America on social media, you know?

Reactions: Huntfish34
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
No, I don't think I could watch, even though SN is my chosen method. But, I'd like to read a written time diary of what happened. Whatever you decide, please make sure you're comfortable with the choice and don't just live stream based on others preference.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
likely to be boring but thought id ask
I had been following you since the time you posted about nitric oxide cans . Does anyone know why i don't get a notification when someone i follow posts a thread? Is that the way it works? Yes I would watch . I would like to be added .

Last edited:
Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I have this thread set to send me an email whenever there is a new message so please announce whenever you are ready so I will know. Of course if you change your mind that's ok too.

Reactions: Stepheng7287
HelloHell

HelloHell

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
I would watch it too if that's ok with you
for science purposes

opiatedreamz

opiatedreamz

no-life king
Oct 31, 2020
i would be willing to watch. i'm curious. i'm sure this will be updated to let us know, right?