• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Mäximum

Mäximum

All the effort for nothing...
Apr 5, 2023
I was also wondering if it was actually worth it to try and stop cutting. I have been for a number of years now and used to be my biggest way of feeling better but as I assume many people would understand its kinda worn off.
I mean, it is definitely worth trying but my view on sh in general is, that if you once started and then stop, there's always the chance of relapsing. Just like with anything to be honest.

I don't know if you already know this, but if you want to stop, then don't go from cutting just the day before, to not cutting at all. Start reducing the number of cutting by small amounts so your mind has an easier time with the change.

Nyx𓂀

Nyx𓂀

Barely holding on
Jan 19, 2024
I mean, it is definitely worth trying but my view on sh in general is, that if you once started and then stop, there's always the chance of relapsing. Just like with anything to be honest
oh yeah i know. I've tried to stop it a few times before and always just fallen back into the addiction.
Start reducing the number of cutting by small amounts so your mind has an easier time with the change.
yeah I did and I was able to quit for abt a week a couple times but yeah. it's always ever been the only thing that helped at leaste a bit so I don't see a point in stopping. but thanks for the advice :)