Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
I think theres a lot of humour around someone misunderstanding something.
Im glad it made you laugh. I mean i know we talk about all sorts of stuff on here but icouldnt believe what i thought i was seeing! Jokes on me lol.
I also now get a giggle about it. I was thinking whoa whats so immoral about vaping....
Thanks, I will try lower nicotine. I am on 18 mg now.
what type of device & tank are you using?

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I also now get a giggle about it. I was thinking whoa whats so immoral about vaping....
i was trying to figure out why they thought it was illegal lol (if you click their name it says UK and a quick google says its not illegal there)

• Hugs
Reactions: Mm80
sadbunny

sadbunny

Experienced
Jun 7, 2019
I live with almost constant headaches from it, but I love vaping too much to quit. :heart:
OMG what a savage. How about those cloud tricks though? I only got as far as ghosting, making small o's, and french inhale

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019

what type of device & tank are you using?
I know, im an idiot who tried to get on the moral highground about an e cigarrete. I mean whats the worse they do apart from make other people around you walk into pub tables because they cant see

• Love
Reactions: Life_and_Death and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
OMG what a savage. How about those cloud tricks though? I only got as far as ghosting, making small o's, and french inhale

That's three tricks more than I can do. :smiling:

Reactions: sadbunny
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
Im so sorry, i just re read the thread title again. I misread the word vaping as another word much more sinister.
I get these shitty migraines which make the vision in one eye blurry. Pls accept my apologies op.
No never smoked.
no worries:3, can't remember the last time a post made me laugh and smile that much! :heart: :hug: :heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Mm80
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
no worries:3, can't remember the last time a post made me laugh and smile that much! :heart: :hug: :heart:
Thats brilliant thank you . I just thought, how can this dude just throw a post up about that like its a casual thing we do in our spare time lol. Ive always got a buzz out of making people laugh even if its by my own foolishness.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Wise woman and Celtic sky person
Mar 7, 2020
you're very welcome I have a boat load of their juices and every single one I have tried has been amazing. Now I haven't vaped the salts just the regular. Your taste buds are in for a treat- enjoy =)

you and me both.. this has been a years long battle- fellow vapers here is a group formed a few years ago when the FDA began this nonsense- Vaping Underground. If you know vapor Joe he and Smokey formed the group. I don't know the rules about posting links you you'll need to google it. It's a great group. us older members know about black market vaping supplies and juices if it comes to that. A ton of information about anything there and vendor pages as well. CASAA is an organization trying to stand up for us vapers- it's free to join and sign petitions. it is also a great way to know whats happening with vaping and the FDA.
Hi, do Verde vapes sell to the U.K.? That's where I am.

Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
Hi, do Verde vapes sell to the U.K.? That's where I am.

I don't know you would have to try to order to find out. Vapewild used to but they closed down Sept 9th due to new laws and not meeting the PMTA. Vapers all over the world aren't going to be happy about that one.

M

membo

Sep 14, 2020
Yes. After quitting alcohol. Just hemp since I'm not in a legal state but it's pretty great in its own right. Also edibles. They both really take the edge off in the evening.

Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

If boredom were a CTB method, I would be long gone
Sep 13, 2020
Thats a shame its not legal. Vaping for USA is about to get really rough. I believe it was Sept 9th the FDA is now banned anything made after 2016. Some really great products will now be no longer available-unless you go through a blackmarket type place. Which I've had a spot in for a couple of years. I know of folks here who vaped the THC vape ended up with respiratory failure. There was about 6 cases and the govt tried to blame vaping but these 6 people admitted it was the thc cartridges. I've heard good things about CBD for many different things.

Sounds kind of un American

Reactions: Sinkinshyp
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
Sounds kind of un American

it's all about $$$. Big tobacco lost a ton of money because vaping does work. It works better than the FDA approved medicines, patches etc so big pharma looses out on people who are no longer using those products. There was a website a few years ago that shows contributions to Govt. Senators mayors etc.. Big tobacco and Big Pharma were the top 2 contributors. Because it did not pass to be taxed like tobacco due to no tobacco the Govt lost out on those taxes.

Big pharma looses out on people buying the FDA approved quit smoking meds and the $$$ from us becoming sick. Having emphysema I'll break it down as a loss to big pharma. Here is an approx monthly cost. my 1st inhaler costs $385 approx I am supposed to do 2 puffs twice a day. My 2nd lung inhaler is almost $500 I'm supposed to do 1 puff per day. Have to keep allergies in control so they don't flare my lungs. Nasal inhaler 1 costs almost $200 nasal inhaler 2 costs about $85. Nebulizer meds supposed to do every 4 hours about $200. So per month big pharma gets $1370 a month from me/my insurance. I get sick often- my lungs are equivalent to an open sore and everything hits my lungs very easily. Add on antibiotics and steroids several times a year... Thats just 1 person. Smoking related illness is HUGE in America. Copd is the 3rd leading cause of death 1 is heart disease. COPD causes heart failure. In 2017 I was stage 1heart failure I haven't bothered to go to docs since my son died aside from pri care and pain management. Add in meds for heart failure... Big pharma is gaining approx $1000-$2500 per month for each one of us who is sick. Thats a lot of money! So big pharma wins if we keep smoking and not use vaping.

RJR- RJ reynolds tobacco company marlboro cigarettes bought out the num 1 voted ejuice supplier vapewild about 6 months ago. Instead of submitting their PMTA which they have the funds to do they closed down Sept 8th or 9th.

In the end the ones that will have the financial ability to meet the new FDA regs will be can you guess? Big pharma and Big tobacco... and the Govt will find a way to get the massive taxes like they do on tobacco cigarettes... it boils down to $$$ and not what is a healthier option for people

Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

If boredom were a CTB method, I would be long gone
Sep 13, 2020
it's all about $$$. Big tobacco lost a ton of money because vaping does work. It works better than the FDA approved medicines, patches etc so big pharma looses out on people who are no longer using those products. There was a website a few years ago that shows contributions to Govt. Senators mayors etc.. Big tobacco and Big Pharma were the top 2 contributors. Because it did not pass to be taxed like tobacco due to no tobacco the Govt lost out on those taxes.

Big pharma looses out on people buying the FDA approved quit smoking meds and the $$$ from us becoming sick. Having emphysema I'll break it down as a loss to big pharma. Here is an approx monthly cost. my 1st inhaler costs $385 approx I am supposed to do 2 puffs twice a day. My 2nd lung inhaler is almost $500 I'm supposed to do 1 puff per day. Have to keep allergies in control so they don't flare my lungs. Nasal inhaler 1 costs almost $200 nasal inhaler 2 costs about $85. Nebulizer meds supposed to do every 4 hours about $200. So per month big pharma gets $1370 a month from me/my insurance. I get sick often- my lungs are equivalent to an open sore and everything hits my lungs very easily. Add on antibiotics and steroids several times a year... Thats just 1 person. Smoking related illness is HUGE in America. Copd is the 3rd leading cause of death 1 is heart disease. COPD causes heart failure. In 2017 I was stage 1heart failure I haven't bothered to go to docs since my son died aside from pri care and pain management. Add in meds for heart failure... Big pharma is gaining approx $1000-$2500 per month for each one of us who is sick. Thats a lot of money! So big pharma wins if we keep smoking and not use vaping.

RJR- RJ reynolds tobacco company marlboro cigarettes bought out the num 1 voted ejuice supplier vapewild about 6 months ago. Instead of submitting their PMTA which they have the funds to do they closed down Sept 8th or 9th.

In the end the ones that will have the financial ability to meet the new FDA regs will be can you guess? Big pharma and Big tobacco... and the Govt will find a way to get the massive taxes like they do on tobacco cigarettes... it boils down to $$$ and not what is a healthier option for people
[/QUOTE

I hope our friends using NHS look at the numbers here.

The old saying the grass is always greener....

I want your system in the UK (I'm in the states). No idea exactly exactly what you guys want before decent and timely treatments and timely access.

Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020

I believe it's the UK who approves of vaping and has put vapes out as part of their free quit smoking programs. If it isn't the UK I'll have to look it up. Here there are free quit smoking programs but they give you a month of patches and or gum. I wish out Govt was as generous. Our Govt cares about $$$

greylol123

greylol123

Jul 8, 2020
Vaping is banned here, I wouldn't mind trying it though.