• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

sunsetbeach

Student
Feb 27, 2023
It's the only accessible method to me now that the MDS has been taken down. I have no choice.
Would it be better to jump from the dock into the sea or walk into the sea with a weighted backpack? Of course, I'd be doing it at night when there's no one around.
I feel so trapped, I need help.

Ethernatuskoi

Ethernatuskoi

Life is a very bad joke
Oct 24, 2023
I understand how you feel. I also thought about drowning, but it is very painful. I hope you can find better options. I would recommend the hypothermia method, it is much more peaceful, but I don't know if you could put it into practice.

• Aww..
Reactions: sunsetbeach
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Well, yes, i've given it some thought before, it's just..there's a lot of things i factored in that led me to believe it was more complicated than I thought.
This might not apply to you but for reference:
I had to check the depth, tide table and maritime traffic at the time i was planning to.
Then i had to factor in SI, and take measures to prevent that, Weighing myself down would be ideal so that i'd stick to the bottom but if my hands were free i might release myself at the last minute.
If i did tie my hands and feet, i'd have to do so at the location prior to jumping and there's a possibility someone might see me and jump after me.