• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Davey36000

Davey36000

Experienced
Jun 12, 2023
Stuff like:

- Ayahuasca
- Ibogaine
- Yopo
- Psilocybin mushrooms
- Cannabis
- Mescaline Cacti
- LSD
- Peganum Harmala

Or other sacred herbs not on this list.

Also even other medicinal plants like:

- Rhodiola Rosea
- Entheogenic cacao
- Hypericum Perforatum
- Chamomile
- Passionflower
- Mugwort

& Others?

My personal experience:

- Ayahuasca/LSD - 'afterglow' that lasted for like a month (basically good mood/positive vibes for that time period). The trips themselves I can't comment because kinda messy, so I dunno what to say.

Rhodiola Rosea - nice strong antidepressant from this 'rose' but you can only use it for 15-30 days and then you have to wait (tolerance).

- Hypericum Perforatum - Not sure about this one, seems to work, I guess.

- Chamomile - Underrated herb imo, very common, cheap, and has both anxiolytic and antidepressant effects.

- Passionflower - Good MAOI antidepressant herb.

- Mugwort - for me it was only good to give me crazy dreams

• Informative
Reactions: Oneness, JealousOfTheElderly, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
M

malevolentdiety

Student
Mar 16, 2024
A company called cybn is working on creating anti depressants made out of Psilocybin mushrooms and DMT I think. Very promising so far.

Reactions: divinemistress36, Oneness and Davey36000
escape_from_hell

escape_from_hell

Experienced
Feb 22, 2024
Salvia divinorum administered properly can show you something.
Like many substances there are many levels you can take it to.
It had some healing impacts on me at times lasting years from single experiences, but the intensity can be so extreme I hesitate to try it in my most horrid point of life (about now)--maybe because it feels so damn fundamental.
Also, it may change the nature of cannabis and psychs/dissociatives for a long while after (at least for me)--allowing you to more lightly but still terrifyingly re-access such states.

I'd like to try iboga, anyone know how to get it?

Reactions: Davey36000
Davey36000

Davey36000

Experienced
Jun 12, 2023
Salvia divinorum administered properly can show you something.
Like many substances there are many levels you can take it to.
It had some healing impacts on me at times lasting years from single experiences, but the intensity can be so extreme I hesitate to try it in my most horrid point of life (about now)--maybe because it feels so damn fundamental.
Also, it may change the nature of cannabis and psychs/dissociatives for a long while after (at least for me)--allowing you to more lightly but still terrifyingly re-access such states.

I'd like to try iboga, anyone know how to get it?
What's better to, to chew the leaves or make a tea out of it?

TakeMeToHeaven

TakeMeToHeaven

Jul 25, 2024
no drugs can fix the structure of a broken society, which causes most of my issues

but i'm looking into buying LSD, maybe it'll fix my brain

Reactions: divinemistress36, Oneness and Davey36000
C

catmanandrobin

Jul 25, 2024
Was on ketamine (spravato) treatment twice a week at highest dose for a while. Always looked forward to the treatments. Was able to function for a couple months until loss of insurance meant no more treatment then Downhill again. Apparently the success rate is quite high.

Davey36000

Davey36000

Experienced
Jun 12, 2023
no drugs can fix the structure of a broken society, which causes most of my issues

but i'm looking into buying LSD, maybe it'll fix my brain
You are correct, no matter how much you change for the better, society's brokenness remains the same.

I was just wondering if it would be possible to be happy no matter what, independent of external conditions.

That's the Buddhist idea of Nirvana, at least.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Oneness
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Cannabis just makes me hungry. I've only microdosed shrooms and so far it just gives me more anxiety