• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Im sitting here, bottle of wine with a giant fan blasting my face cause im on fire and i think ive broken something or at least fractured.

I did something stupid again and lost it, rammed my fist in my jaw and think my tooth is kinda, fucked.. lol

Im just gonna pull it i think and cram some gauze in there, maybe go to the dentist this week but fuck

Anyone else hit themselves?

sometimes i hit my throat and gargle like a little bitch cause i cant breathe afterwards haha or my cheekbones which are always in pain

snowyyy

snowyyy

in pursuit of freedom
Nov 26, 2023
Yes. I hit myself all over my body as well as in my face. i deserve to be punished.

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Yes. I hit myself all over my body as well as in my face. i deserve to be punished.
I like your style, do you ever hit yourself with objects?

I like hitting myself with a belt, right over my knee 🙂

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
i prefer cutting. though i suppose i do occasionally hit myself as well bc i like to see bruising🧸but i use other objects in lieu of my hands, & not my head/face.

Reactions: YandereMikuMistress
snowyyy

snowyyy

in pursuit of freedom
Nov 26, 2023
I like your style, do you ever hit yourself with objects?

I like hitting myself with a belt, right over my knee 🙂
When the internal time of punishment comes for me, I only use my fists. I punish my body with all my might so that the marks of my chastisement remain on it.
It may seem crazy, but I like the bruises that are then left on my body.

Reactions: TheSpookyNameGuy
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
are you gonna consider going to the dentist earlier and let him yank it out? and no, haven't hit myself like that.

Reactions: TheSpookyNameGuy
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
are you gonna consider going to the dentist earlier and let him yank it out? and no, haven't hit myself like that.
Maybe, im going to have to be firm with this asshole though, im sick of hearing their philosophy on looking after teeth.

Yank it out, ill be dead eventually anyways haha

4am

4am

there’s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
i enjoy hitting myself in head, but not in face, and with objects. sometimes i bang my head against the wall. i especially like the feeling of euphoria when i hit my head hard enough

Last edited:
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
When the internal time of punishment comes for me, I only use my fists. I punish my body with all my might so that the marks of my chastisement remain on it.
It may seem crazy, but I like the bruises that are then left on my body.
So raw isn't it, leaves a delicious imprint on the body, i like my madness visible otherwise whats the point?

Cuts and bruises are tattoos that take but a moment to imprint on the body 😀

Reactions: BrainShower
I

InAgony

Student
Feb 19, 2024
I have done in the past, both with fists and objects, but haven't done damage to the extent you have. Definitely go to a dentist.

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
I have done in the past, both with fists and objects, but haven't done damage to the extent you have. Definitely go to a dentist.
Yea, the sad thing is my dentist last year said my teeth were good, ive fucked some of them up with my lunacy i know that

Thing is, aint no one give a shit about my teeth, i don't work retail and i don't want a migrane inducer living with me either lol

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
I like you guys, feels good knowing others are just the same 🤪

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
If you want something a little crazier, today I got frustrated when trying to update some government documents. Turns out I didn't bring stuff that was up to the government's standards. I got mad at myself for being so frustrated and dumb and almost had a mental breakdown in my car on the way home. I had the brilliant plan to punch myself in the balls to make the pain stop. The pain did stop in a way by being replaced with another. Not going to do that again lmao and would recommend nobody do it.
Haha man im giggling

Yea that sounds very left side of the nut, very awkward i mean oww lol

How are your chicken nuggets by the way, still tenderised? 🤪

L

Lycan

Dec 2, 2022
Im sitting here, bottle of wine with a giant fan blasting my face cause im on fire and i think ive broken something or at least fractured.

I did something stupid again and lost it, rammed my fist in my jaw and think my tooth is kinda, fucked.. lol

Im just gonna pull it i think and cram some gauze in there, maybe go to the dentist this week but fuck

Anyone else hit themselves?

sometimes i hit my throat and gargle like a little bitch cause i cant breathe afterwards haha or my cheekbones which are always in pain
I used to do that all the time when I was in the latter half of my teens. I'd think of someone I hated and I'd punch myself as if I were them.

E

Ephemeron

human trash
Dec 17, 2023
I hope you get that tooth issue resolved.

And the answer is yes. I used to cut myself, but now I just repeatedly bash my face.

BrainShower

BrainShower

Tiny storm
Nov 7, 2023
I hit myself in the head. It's been awhile, but I used to try to knock myself unconscious. I never managed, but I had black and blue lumps all over and drew blood a few times.
I understand the appeal of it.

Reactions: YandereMikuMistress
YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

you say falling victim to myself is weak, so be it
Apr 26, 2023
For a matter a fact yes, it's a sort of ritual I'd say, though somtimes I go on sprees where I try to stop and end up hitting the ground outside behind the garage, or I end up braking my dresser or desk/mirror/sink/door, I haven't for awhile, went back to punishing myself because it feels worse when I hit anything other then "myself"
Somtimes I think about getting wasted and pissing somone off just so they might beat me, I wanna do that, to bad I can barely leave the house without
being overwhelmed by everyhing.

Lain
Lain!
i prefer cutting. though i suppose i do occasionally hit myself as well bc i like to see bruising🧸but i use other objects in lieu of my hands, & not my head/face.
See I cut to but I guess I get a different release from cutting myself then I do from hitting myself, both give me what feels like a necessary release, I just don't know how to explain it the way I want to

Last edited:
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm not brave enough for a punch but I slap myself in the face when I'm really angry with myself. I've whacked myself over the head with a log once. That hurt. That left a bump. 🤕

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Guys my tooth came out, i was gonna get a dentist appointment but its just out, it was kinda dangling but not quite, sat for a while rocking it out

Hopefully i dont get a dry socket but i have gauze plugging the entrance, like my last extractions, i salted my mouth lastnight so fingers crossed lol

february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
Okay well this thread makes me feel a lot better about every time I've had a fistfight with my own face LOL. There is something insanely satisfying about bruises

I always end up regretting going ham on my face because I'll just end up having to be extra careful to hide it, but I've gotten some gnarly colors on my hips and arms before. That makes me feel like I've reached the point of no return with SH… cause you can't just flush a razor or throw out a lighter when it's your *own hands* that are SH tools

Guys my tooth came out, i was gonna get a dentist appointment but its just out, it was kinda dangling but not quite, sat for a while rocking it out

Hopefully i dont get a dry socket but i have gauze plugging the entrance, like my last extractions, i salted my mouth lastnight so fingers crossed lol

Jesus christ man… glad you're trying to take care of it, I hope everything heals normally without any other complications