• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
Because the thread at the resource list is so messy and filled with uncertain, dubious posts.
Is there a "straight to the point" guide regarding the carbon monoxide method?
I'm researching new methods, and CO comes at the top of my list.
I just need a clear and direct guide, like Stan's guide is for SN.
Thanks!

Reactions: Nitup
Z

Zimcity

Mar 10, 2020
Do you have the peaceful pill handbook?
I believe there's a chapter on it there.
I decided against carbon monoxide myself so I haven't read a chapter on it, but I believe its covered there.

Reactions: Maka hiamoe
Nitup

Nitup

Fake smile, real pain.
Dec 30, 2020
From my experience with CO if I would have one advice to give you it's : make sure you have a LOT of time alone to be absolutely sure you will not be found before at least 24 hours.

Darkhaven

Darkhaven

May 19, 2019
From my experience with CO if I would have one advice to give you it's : make sure you have a LOT of time alone to be absolutely sure you will not be found before at least 24 hours.
If i move on with it, it will be on a deserted forest/woods.
Do you have the peaceful pill handbook?
I believe there's a chapter on it there.
I decided against carbon monoxide myself so I haven't read a chapter on it, but I believe its covered there.
I might get it soon.

fent_dnm27

fent_dnm27

Jan 8, 2021
I might get it soon.
As in purchase legally from EI?

If you get the updated Jan 6 2021 edition.... would you mind seeing if it can "find its way" online, so we can share it here on SS?

Z

Zimcity

Mar 10, 2020
If i move on with it, it will be on a deserted forest/woods.

I might get it soon.
I'll quickly look at it when I get home and get the kids to bed.
I was thinking carbon monoxide myself by running vehicle, but I'm not competent enough to know if my car is reliable with regards to concentrations of carbon monoxide and I'm not willing to risk brain damage if it's not enough. .
Then I read you could stockpile small containers of the stuff, but that seemed to require top much dedication over time and besides if gas containers is the way it seemed easier to buy welding gas Wich will have the same effect as I understand it.

Reactions: AutoTap
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

May 19, 2019
As in purchase legally from EI?

If you get the updated Jan 6 2021 edition.... would you mind seeing if it can "find its way" online, so we can share it here on SS?
That's something best discussed privately, eh?
Haha

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
Because the thread at the resource list is so messy and filled with uncertain, dubious posts.
Is there a "straight to the point" guide regarding the carbon monoxide method?
I'm researching new methods, and CO comes at the top of my list.
I just need a clear and direct guide, like Stan's guide is for SN.
Thanks!
Try and read the latest info on CO in the PPeH, it's pretty straightforward.

Reactions: Darkhaven
S

Scotty

Student
Dec 26, 2020
I'll quickly look at it when I get home and get the kids to bed.
I was thinking carbon monoxide myself by running vehicle, but I'm not competent enough to know if my car is reliable with regards to concentrations of carbon monoxide and I'm not willing to risk brain damage if it's not enough. .
Then I read you could stockpile small containers of the stuff, but that seemed to require top much dedication over time and besides if gas containers is the way it seemed easier to buy welding gas Wich will have the same effect as I understand it.
My car is too new and I don't have a garage so I was going to to rent a garage on Craigslist for about $200 and rent a "classic" car that does not have a catalytic converter on Turo. Still may.

Reactions: Nitup
RegretedFeeling

RegretedFeeling

Student
Mar 21, 2021
It seems like the Canadian way. Try limiting wood!!