• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

Mongo

Jan 28, 2020
Hi. I wanted to know if anyone knows friendly streaming sites.
'when I exit, I want to upload my story somewhere, and then livestream the actual exit. Nothing gruesome, of course. Just my peaceful exit.

Reactions: Kat!
K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
Youtube and Facebook are the best ones I know of. I know they're not private and I know you can get banned mid-stream via user-report but they have a lot of problems taking down suicide streams.
Some have been on for weeks some days.

M

Mongo

Jan 28, 2020
Thanks much.
Youtube and Facebook are the best ones I know of. I know they're not private and I know you can get banned mid-stream via user-report but they have a lot of problems taking down suicide streams.
Some have been on for weeks some days.

• Love
Reactions: Kat!
Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
I believe Katelyn Nicole Davis used LiveMe to broadcast her hanging suicide four years ago (along with hours of other preserved live streamed records of the last month of her life). The replay has remained online through various sites ever since.

M

Mongo

Jan 28, 2020
I believe Katelyn Nicole Davis used LiveMe to broadcast her hanging suicide four years ago (along with hours of other preserved live streamed records of the last month of her life). The replay has remained online through various sites ever since.
Thank you very much