• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ARW3N

ARW3N

Melancholia
Dec 25, 2019
Anyone here with COVID symptoms? I've been coughing and wheezing relentlessly for weeks. Can hardly breathe sometimes because of the constant coughing. This is no normal flu or virus but almost certainly COVID. I have to terminate my life because it just gets worse. I have to terminate my existence. The pain is unbearable. The pressure on my lungs is too great.

ARW3N

ARW3N

Melancholia
Dec 25, 2019
All those relatives I know who contracted COVID died in hospital.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
May I ask how old you are?
I'm 33 and got covid last year. It was annoying but not lethal. You know, no taste, no smell, lots of fever, coughing, etc.
Don't worry too much about it, as long as you're less than 60 and take care, nothing will happen to you!

Reactions: ARW3N
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Anyone here with COVID symptoms? I've been coughing and wheezing relentlessly for weeks. Can hardly breathe sometimes because of the constant coughing. This is no normal flu or virus but almost certainly COVID. I have to terminate my life because it just gets worse. I have to terminate my existence. The pain is unbearable. The pressure on my lungs is too great.
There is a chance you could have pneumonia. I had that once for ten months and then got antibiotics and it went away. You can get tested for covid. You might even be able to get an at home test if in USA. You need to get that test!

Last edited:
Reactions: ARW3N
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
im Not sick, but the apartment complex I live has a few people with that disease, they have placed posters that some people in the same building have got COVID 19, They, for obvious reasons dont say the apartment number of those people, but I'm not taking the elevator anymore, I take the stairs.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Deleted member 25349

Deleted member 25349

SNDreams
Jan 11, 2021
Not me but someone i know. Some people dont even get symptoms so not worry much. Unless you have underlying conditions or over 50/60 it wont be too harsh.

ARW3N

ARW3N

Melancholia
Dec 25, 2019
It seems so many people have been weakened by COVID that they don't have even an ounce of strength left to say they have COVID. It's that bad! I'm using almost superhuman strength to comment on SS in-between killer bouts of coughing and aching lungs.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I wipe my face and nose with alcohol if I'm around anyone. I also put alcohol on a Q tip and swab the inside of my nostrils with alcohol. I also gargle with listerine.

ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
I've been coughing recently, but I don't think it is COVID cuz I never leave the house. Still, it has to be something.
My therapist lost a cousin to covid :(