• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
I have every symptom of almost every personality disorder hahaha I love who I am though. I just wish my life weren't destroyed so I could actually live my life :D but I have to die anyway even though I finally love myself :(

Reactions: CuriousAboutThis, KitKat, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 6 others
M

medusa

Student
Sep 1, 2018
I don't even have depression per se but severe anxiety. Even little things make me very anxious

Reactions: KitKat, Floraknife, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
I have every symptom of almost every personality disorder hahaha I love who I am though. I just wish my life weren't destroyed so I could actually live my life :D but I have to die anyway even though I finally love myself :(
I have multiple personality disorder

Reactions: Madame Psychosis, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kdawg2018 and 2 others
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
Reactions: Kdawg2018, BlackDragonof1989 and Tiburcio
M

medusa

Student
Sep 1, 2018

but if you love who you are, why do you have to die?
Maybe there is some hope left for you. You are the first person on this forum that I heard say that they don't hate themselves and the world.

Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
but if you love who you are, why do you have to die?
Maybe there is some hope left for you. You are the first person on this forum that I heard say that they don't hate themselves and the world.
Because my dick is gone and my life is entirely destroyed and I can't ever date or have a girlfriend ever again. I'm unable to even function anymore

Reactions: Kdawg2018, zadig777, BlackDragonof1989 and 1 other person
Brokenanddeadinside

Brokenanddeadinside

Arcanist
Aug 8, 2018
I have multiple personality disorder
I dated a girl who I believe had mpd but pretty sure she might of been faking it due to people I've talked to that had it and how many personalities she had.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kdawg2018, BlackDragonof1989 and 1 other person
Brokenanddeadinside

Brokenanddeadinside

Arcanist
Aug 8, 2018
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kdawg2018 and BlackDragonof1989
M

medusa

Student
Sep 1, 2018
Because my dick is gone and my life is entirely destroyed and I can't ever date or have a girlfriend ever again. I'm unable to even function anymore

I'm a girl in a relationship, but honestly, sex and relationships are overrated. My relationship didn't make me so much happier than being single. It is possible to be single and live a life.
Isn't there any plastic surgery that can help you have a dick again? Trans men get dicks made out of vaginas and everything works great in the end!

Reactions: Kdawg2018 and BlackDragonof1989
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
I'm a girl in a relationship, but honestly, sex and relationships are overrated. My relationship didn't make me so much happier than being single. It is possible to be single and live a life.
Isn't there any plastic surgery that can help you have a dick again? Trans men get dicks made out of vaginas and everything works great in the end!
Nah, most trans men don't even bother with the surgery because there are so many complications. No girl would want that anyway. I can't live without girls or relationships in my life. Girls love me, too. It's torture. I was well endowed too. I would have had an incredible life. It's a long story. I can't believe this happened to me.

Reactions: Kdawg2018, zadig777 and BlackDragonof1989
couldntthinkofaname

couldntthinkofaname

Mage
Aug 31, 2018
no wonder a lot of people here are socially isolated :devil:

what about narcissism? i linked a test in this subforum in an extra thread

Reactions: Floraknife, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kdawg2018 and 3 others
couldntthinkofaname

couldntthinkofaname

Mage
Aug 31, 2018

wait...what?

you cut your dick off and after a while you realized it was just a phase?

how old were you?

who is responsible for this? i would murder the therapist

Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
wait...what?

you cut your dick off and after a while you realized it was just a phase?

how old were you?

who is responsible for this? i would murder the therapist
Believe me, I'd love to. And the doctor she sent me to. My whole life I felt "trapped in the wrong body." The reason was because I was a bad boy with an inferiority complex due to my feminine qualities which I always felt unable to express. Except the therapist told me that I was trapped in the wrong body, and the only solution was to transition, so she told me to be a girl and "explore my sexuality" even though I said I wasn't gay, and she sent me to a doctor who gave me estrogen and told me that I was a woman. It all induced a dissociative identity. When I transitioned "to a girl" at 19 I became a totally different person. I wasn't even making any sense the whole time but my family went right along with it. When I was 22 my father paid for the surgery. A year later I started to feel like I made a mistake. A year after that, it all clicked and I healed myself of the induced confusion and dissociative identity and I realized that I had definitely made a mistake. And a year after that it all hit me and I completely spiraled out of control and lost my mind. Now I'm 26 and hopefully I'll be dead within the next couple of days.

Reactions: Kdawg2018, RottingFlowerBrains and BlackDragonof1989
couldntthinkofaname

couldntthinkofaname

Mage
Aug 31, 2018
Believe me, I'd love to. And the doctor she sent me to. My whole life I felt "trapped in the wrong body." The reason was because I was a bad boy with an inferiority complex due to my feminine qualities which I always felt unable to express. Except the therapist told me that I was trapped in the wrong body, and the only solution was to transition, so she told me to be a girl and "explore my sexuality" even though I said I wasn't gay, and she sent me to a doctor who gave me estrogen and told me that I was a woman. It all induced a dissociative identity. When I transitioned "to a girl" at 19 I became a totally different person. I wasn't even making any sense the whole time but my family went right along with it. When I was 22 my father paid for the surgery. A year later I started to feel like I made a mistake. A year after that, it all clicked and I healed myself of the induced confusion and dissociative identity and I realized that I had definitely made a mistake. And a year after that it all hit me and I completely spiraled out of control and lost my mind. Now I'm 26 and hopefully I'll be dead within the next couple of days.

if you die anyways. ..why not taking revenge..or write a letter to the press before you kys

maybe you can save some other from your fate

Reactions: Kdawg2018, BlackDragonof1989, Slacker and 1 other person
O

Oyashiro-sama

Student
Aug 16, 2018
Obsessive-compulsive disorder.

Reactions: KitKat, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kdawg2018 and 2 others
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
if you die anyways. ..why not taking revenge..or write a letter to the press before you kys

maybe you can save some other from your fate
I'd love to, but I'd rather not risk the chance of ending up in prison. I just want to die as soon as possible. My life is literally a reversed version of Fight Club. Except instead of a dissociative identity running out and starting Project Mayhem, a dissociative identity ran out and cut off my dick. I didn't do it, the split personality did. "If you can wake up at a different time...in a different place......could you wake up as a different person?"

My life is The Twilight Zone, dude. Fucking X Files shit. There was nothing wrong with me until I saw that therapist. And there's nothing wrong with me now. I'm back to normal. This is beyond fucked up.

couldntthinkofaname

couldntthinkofaname

Mage
Aug 31, 2018
I'd love to, but I'd rather not risk the chance of ending up in prison. I just want to die as soon as possible. My life is literally a reversed version of Fight Club. Except instead of a dissociative identity running out and starting Project Mayhem, a dissociative identity ran out and cut off my dick. I didn't do it, the split personality did. "If you can wake up at a different time...in a different place......could you wake up as a different person?"

My life is The Twilight Zone, dude. Fucking X Files shit. There was nothing wrong with me until I saw that therapist. And there's nothing wrong with me now. I'm back to normal. This is beyond fucked up.

at least write a letter to the press boyo

in a good movie the victim would seek revenge and distributiom tho..observe them for a few days now...study their habits...then wait when they are alone..approach from behind and smash their skull with a hammer...the victim would then transform to a hero...who prevents the world from further evil before eventually killing himself

Last edited:
Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
Bipolar

Reactions: KitKat, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kdawg2018 and 3 others
S

solacely

Apr 4, 2018
Been diagnosed with multiple mental illnesses. BPD, major depression with psychotic features, social anxiety, panic disorder, and anorexia.

Reactions: CuriousAboutThis, KitKat, Floraknife and 5 others
Slacker

Slacker

⋔⊬ ☌⍜⎅, ⟟⏁´⌇ ⎎⎍⌰⌰ ⍜⎎ ⌿⍜⌰⟟☊⟒
Aug 17, 2018
...reversed version of Fight Club...a dissociative identity ran out and cut off my dick. I didn't do it, the split personality did....I'm back to normal. This is beyond fucked up.

Im too scared to Post a meme about my reaction because I don't want you to think, that I'm laughing about you. I don´t. I´m just speechless.

That is the most fucked up situation I can imagine.

wait. no it isn't. but this would fuck up my brain.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kdawg2018 and Tiburcio
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
Im too scared to Post a meme about my reaction because I don't want you to think, that I'm laughing about you. I don´t. I´m just speechless.

That is the most fucked up situation I can imagine.

wait. no it isn't. but this would fuck up my brain.
No, believe me, there is no possible more fucked up situation aside from missing other body parts too, or having my face burned off or some shit. I look like a fucking rock star. Lots of girls totally dig me and it's fucking torture. I'm praying that I have the strength to end everything today.

Reactions: Kdawg2018 and Tiburcio
Slacker

Slacker

⋔⊬ ☌⍜⎅, ⟟⏁´⌇ ⎎⎍⌰⌰ ⍜⎎ ⌿⍜⌰⟟☊⟒
Aug 17, 2018
Well if u had a burned face wouldn't it be better for u?

These are really fucked up conditions. You're playing this game in ultra hard mode (and no I dont mean it like u think )

If u dont have any possibilty to get your dick back or a new one...:

Could u have an orgasm through your backdoor? I mean when its so important to u...

Where is godknows???
He has a broken dick... maybe he knows what to do???

Reactions: Kdawg2018 and Tiburcio
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
No. I'm not into that kind of thing. I like girls. Nothing goes in my ass. I can still orgasm the way I am but I'm unable to live without a dick

Nzbeelover

Nzbeelover

Student
Jul 1, 2018
like obviously everyone is depressed but anyone got diagnosed with some stuff like borderline, (vulnerable) narcissim, social avoidance disorder or bipolar etc ?
Hey was just wondering about the link to narcissism test

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kdawg2018, BlackDragonof1989 and 2 others
Sidestep

Sidestep

Student
Aug 15, 2018
DID, c-ptsd, and probably some other bullshit

Reactions: KitKat, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kdawg2018 and 5 others
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
oh, yeah, I have c-ptsd too

couldntthinkofaname

couldntthinkofaname

Mage
Aug 31, 2018
not suprised

Reactions: goxua, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kdawg2018 and 1 other person
O

Oyashiro-sama

Student
Aug 16, 2018
ocd (obsessive-compulsive disorder), I'm a fucking neurotic.

Reactions: KitKat, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Kdawg2018
D

Deleted member 847

When I'm about to sleep sometimes I have these "voice" thoughts outside of my consciousness communicating, is it a symptom of DID? It rarely happens.

Reactions: Fin, KitKat, Redt2go and 3 others
Duqu

Duqu

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
Aug 27, 2018
Bipolar 2, social anxiety disorder, general anxiety disorder, C-PTSD, eating disorder, chronic insomnia

Reactions: KitKat, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Kdawg2018