KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
What I meant, is that they thought my psychosis was over, but it came back. Dunno what caused it, I had some kind of mental breakdown.

I hope you can recover from it tbh.
Is there anything in particular that bothers you to cause your breakdown?

Reactions: Saed and Deleted member 19276
foreverlikethestars

foreverlikethestars

Jun 23, 2020
I don't remember how long I've been there. First they let me go. But then I walked naked into supermarket, and was sent to psych by the cops, they also handcuffed me, which was uncomfortable. In the psych they gave me huge dose of paliperidone, which messed up my breathing, I was constantly suffocating. What a fucking terrible society.
the cops treating you like an animal must've been awful im sorry that happens. also telling where they have their priorities if they let you out after puncturing a lung

D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
I wouldn't really call it an act to punish myself in the past when I harmed. It was rather diverting attention from one pain to another, more physical one. Mental vs Physical, focus on physical, less harmful thought to think. Things like that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Saed and KleinerWolf
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
To put it simply, the high it gives me. Adrenaline.

Reactions: foreverlikethestars and Deleted member 19276
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
I do it when I get angry at myself, to make me wake up to what a total fucking failure I am, and what a selfish person I am, I do it and watch the blood run, then sit and go what the hell, wouldn't it be easier to just CTB rather then this shit

• Aww..
Reactions: foreverlikethestars and Deleted member 19276
greekyfish10

greekyfish10

i’m kinda screwed in the head but aren’t we all
Aug 1, 2020
i mean i do it for the typical reasons like trying to feel something and also to punish myself because i feel i deserve it. but i also really enjoy pain so when i cut i just feel proud and i like that feeling. i just need pain sometimes so i'll cut because of that.

S

sadandconfused

Jul 5, 2020
I never self-harmed until I got into rough sex. I realised that I loved being covered in bruises and bite marks. Now I'm not with him anymore so I do it to remind myself of the good times. And no, it's not anywhere near as good