• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
He writes in this thread "10g of Carisoprodol (20 tablets) + Megadose benzo"

Thread 'How I would sedate myself into death, legally. I study pharmacology.'
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...to-death-legally-i-study-pharmacology.114484/

Does anyone have any studies or info backing this up? This would be very pleasant and completely accessible to me.

Also does anyone know what the damage if any might be if one were to survive?

L

losi

Jan 22, 2024
there is barely any info about this method.

according to this article: "A Near-Fatal Overdose of Carisoprodol (SOMA): Case Report" - 10g will give only mild cns depressant. the near fatal overdose in this article is 21g mixed with unknown amount of hlordiazepoxide and temazepam. he was found after 1 hour of ingestion.

megadose benzo plays huge role in this method.

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
there is barely any info about this method.

according to this article: "A Near-Fatal Overdose of Carisoprodol (SOMA): Case Report" - 10g will give only mild cns depressant. the near fatal overdose in this article is 21g mixed with unknown amount of hlordiazepoxide and temazepam. he was found after 1 hour of ingestion.

megadose benzo plays huge role in this method.
Yeah, I did more research and the thing is that both benzos and carisoprodol dont cause death even in huge quantities alone, so it's kind of hard for me to believe they'd cause together without some third cns depressant mixed in, like alcohol or opioids but this method also seems like it requires far too many pills to ingest, practically speaking. I think @Proper Overdoser was wrong on this.

• Informative
Reactions: losi