• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

Not Circling the Drain Anymore
May 31, 2018
As in the last sounds your ears will ever hear?

Maybe not even a song. Movie? Nature sounds? Spoken word poetry?

Reactions: dano6533
S

Strumgewehr

Experienced
Jun 7, 2018
And justice for all - Metallica. I wouldn't choose a sad song to CTB to. That's counterproductive. You want to avoid emotions like plague in your final moment. Raw anger and frustation helps a lot.

anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
A few ... I do not know why I'll decide when the time comes.

Reactions: dano6533
Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018
I've got a playlist of these sorts of songs, but enh I don't know. Who knows if I'll bother listening to any of them when/if the time comes, but whatever. Here's one. at least.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
And justice for all - Metallica. I wouldn't choose a sad song to CTB to. That's counterproductive. You want to avoid emotions like plague in your final moment. Raw anger and frustation helps a lot.

I haven't listened to that in a while.
I could listen to Five Finger Death Punch … LOVE THEM :)
Also Theory Of A Deadman- Hate My Life ;)

icky

icky

Jun 14, 2018
I had an odd experience during a road trip in my teens which helped me decide on my final listen. I was in the back row of seats in my mom's van, her ride of choice before her mid-life crisis convinced her to switch it out for a cherry red Dodge Charger. Anyway, the windows were all cracked which let a nice breeze flow through the car. A particularly soft, refreshing one lifted my shirt just enough to pass around my skin as Gordon Lightfoot's Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald droned from the speakers. It was only a moment but I'd never felt that peaceful and carefree before or since.

Or, being the fickle fuck that I am, I'd also pick Brain Damage/Eclipse - from an album I listened to during stuffy, lethargic Summer Vacation days. When laying around doing nothing didn't come with a huge side order of existential shame.

Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
I was planning on having this for my last moments, but I might just lay down and appreciate my death.

Reactions: Катюша