• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

К

Катюша

Viszontlátásra
May 30, 2018
This: "Coriolis"

The Faure Requiem:

John Rutter's "Out of the Deep" from his Requiem:

I could go on, I have a playlist, but if the "wrong" person saw this post they may know who I am if I listed others.

I'm not religious. I just like classical/choral music.

borntooslow

borntooslow

Jun 29, 2018
Idk, if this one was posted here already, but definitely this. Makes me feel so calm and sure about my decision, makes scare of death go away.

Reactions: Nate
Susannah

Susannah

Mage
Jul 2, 2018

I love this song/remix. Despite the title "Waitin' Round To Die", the tune and text is sort of happy.

LittleDuckling

LittleDuckling

Jun 27, 2018
For me it has to be Africa by Toto. Its my favorite song, I only listen to it when Im happy so I dont ruin it and have it remind me of pain and misery (hence why I only heard it like 4 times in 7 years). In my last day I wanted to enjoy all the things I love for the last time and ending it all to that song made me enjoy the last minutes I had thinking of the few times I was happy. Unfortunately the attempt (obviously) failed so now the song will always remind me of that night.

Reactions: EternalSanction
i hate myself

i hate myself

May 2, 2018
Probably shine on you crazy diamond by Pink Floyd

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
no music. just her voice will suffice.

S

Santiago