• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

soundwave

Jun 26, 2018
I've posted this one before somewhere …
Staind-Something To Remind You

Also possibly

Rascal Flatts- I'm Movin On

Escape Club-I'll Be There

Maybe make a mix to listen to. Or maybe some instrumental New Age music.

The first song you linked was really good.
I never thought a song would make me cry but I finally found one that did. Thanks for sharing!

L

licebap

Jul 7, 2018
Epitaph, by King Crimson

Apart from being an absolite masterpiece, it's the song that depict my life, my sentiments, my feeling versus the world and humanity.

Just a couple quotes:

"When every man is torn apart
With nightmares and with dreams"

"Confusion will be my epitaph
As I crawl a cracked and broken path"

Ampsvx123

Ampsvx123

Student
Jul 10, 2018
Preferably during a snow storm down a winter night in some near forest, blown from a shotgun blast at the very top of this musical culmination (8:00), never to hear the ending again.

Although the probability of it happening here trapped in Canada are very low which means I'll probably have to resort to carbon dioxide poisoning, dying in my closet, a nasty ending fit for this sad life. This last movement will play on repeat as they find my lifeless rotting corpse. A last piece to mourn it all as I lay unconscious. (46:01)

Reactions: skitliv
K

K -

Unexpectedly alive
Jul 17, 2018
Probably a bit late, but for me it'll probably be something by Sorority noise, La Dispute or Bmth.

This song was the first song I heard by Sorority Noise and I immediately fell in love with them and fantasised about killing myself to this song.