• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
I noticed that a lot of people on this forum are the artistic type. From a psychological standpoint it makes sense, because a lot of people who feel more have a tough time coping with our world that can be so cold, cruel, unforgiving, and heartless.

I've been writing a script for a pilot, but it's basically in the form of a novel, if that makes sense. I tried downloading Final Cut I believe it was called, or something like that, to try to help with writing in screenplay form but I just couldn't do it.

I know I can pay to have it done ultimately but in the interest of helping each other out here, I'd rather give the money to someone here if they know how to do this. Let me know!

Reactions: Beautifulletdown
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
I noticed that a lot of people on this forum are the artistic type. From a psychological standpoint it makes sense, because a lot of people who feel more have a tough time coping with our world that can be so cold, cruel, unforgiving, and heartless.

I've been writing a script for a pilot, but it's basically in the form of a novel, if that makes sense. I tried downloading Final Cut I believe it was called, or something like that, to try to help with writing in screenplay form but I just couldn't do it.

I know I can pay to have it done ultimately but in the interest of helping each other out here, I'd rather give the money to someone here if they know how to do this. Let me know!
Sent you a message. I have done screenplay writing while at university and did one last year. Happy to help you.

Reactions: Beautifulletdown