• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
No, I don't like the idea of people suffering and unfairly having their lives taken away. Along with that, unless you're in the blast zone or whatever it's called (I forgot) your death will likely be slow and agonizing.

lastexit717@proton.

lastexit717@proton.

Nov 26, 2023
No, I don't like the idea of people suffering and unfairly having their lives taken away. Along with that, unless unless your in the blast zone or whatever, your death will likely be slow and agonizing.
Yes thats what i was afraid of , i also dont want anyone else to suffer but i cant stop freaming of a nuke falling directly in my house to end all in a second

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I doubt any of the countries involved in todays conflict got the type of nuke that crosses the ocean to my location =/
My city is a prime target. It would probably be nuked by Russia or Iran. I think that they would use IBMs or something
I don't think nuclear war would be as fun as people make it out it be.
Wdym? Why not?

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
No, because:
1) many innocent people who are not suicidal like us would die
2) unless you're in the blast zone your death would be slow and one of the most painful you could imagine
3) my partner is away and I would like to hold them in my arms one last time before I die

NoLongerHuman.

NoLongerHuman.

Disqualified as a human being
Apr 30, 2023
honestly, one of my biggest fears for a multitude of reasons. 1. i dont want innocent lives to end just 2. someone i care deeply for (and quite frankly, wouldnt be alive without them) lives in another part of the world that would be affected 3. jesus christ bombs are terrifying

i mean, i live in an area that will most definitely be targeted so i guess none of that would matter to me if i dont even realize its happening.

• Love
Reactions: soulkitty
lastexit717@proton.

lastexit717@proton.

Nov 26, 2023
No, because:
1) many innocent people who are not suicidal like us would die
2) unless you're in the blast zone your death would be slow and one of the most painful you could imagine
3) my partner is away and I would like to hold them in my arms one last time before I die
I just hope you can hold you partner soon =)

• Love
Reactions: LunarLight
Guy_Smiley

Guy_Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
My city is a prime target. It would probably be nuked by Russia or Iran. I think that they would use IBMs or something

Wdym? Why not?

Because nuclear war, it's a mutha fucka, don't ya know, if they push that button, yo ass gotta go.

Last edited:
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
No.
When World War III breaks out, the next day it will be CTB immediately.

Maybe if I was at "ground zero", it wouldn't be so bad. It would probably be a quick death.
But I definitely wouldn't be at ground zero.
I live in the countryside in Poland.

When it comes to World War 3, the atomic bomb doesn't scare me that much.
There are a lot of misconceptions about this weapon.
Honestly, I'm more afraid of conventional weapons because they would directly affect me.

I don't want to get hit by a random bomb and lose a limb.
Or for someone to shoot at me like a duck.

War is not interesting from my perspective.
Maybe if I were great in this world it would be funny, but I'm not a very influential person.
I'm just cannon fodder.

There is nothing romantic about war.
One wants to slaughter the other, using all available methods.
Simple and brutal.

Fuck this big political game.
I'm not a director, just a puppet.
I don't want to die as a puppet in the directors' show.

lastexit717@proton.

lastexit717@proton.

Nov 26, 2023
Because nuclear war, it's a mutha fucka, don't ya know, when they push that button, yo ass gotta go.

MAAAAN Sun Ra freaking Rocks! thanks for upgrading my day
No.
When World War III breaks out, the next day it will be CTB immediately.

Maybe if I was at "ground zero", it wouldn't be so bad. It would probably be a quick death.
But I definitely wouldn't be at ground zero.
I live in the countryside in Poland.

When it comes to World War 3, the atomic bomb doesn't scare me that much.
There are a lot of misconceptions about this weapon.
Honestly, I'm more afraid of conventional weapons because they would directly affect me.

I don't want to get hit by a random bomb and lose a limb.
Or for someone to shoot at me like a duck.

War is not interesting from my perspective.
Maybe if I were great in this world it would be funny, but I'm not a very influential person.
I'm just cannon fodder.

There is nothing romantic about war.
One wants to slaughter the other, using all available methods.
Simple and brutal.

Fuck this big political game.
I'm not a director, just a puppet.
I don't want to die as a puppet in the directors' show.
Im just suicidal, if battle reaches my location i most likely run towards it hoping for a quick death, but you are rigth...to lose a limbor get mangled and still survive for long is an horrible prospect.

Last edited:
soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
I have an irrational fear of nukes/bombs, it used to be so bad that I would feel terrified by seeing/hearing anything in the sky even if it was just an airplane lmao, although it's a lot better now. But then there's also the Fallout-loving part of me that wants it to happen, so I can collect bottle caps and try my best to survive while living in a settlement, and to fight mutated enemies (although I know that it probably won't be like the games irl if that ever did happen lol) also like others mentioned it would be so horrifying for so many people to lose their lives that want to keep living, it would be very devastating

Last edited:
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
No, I don't like the idea of people suffering and unfairly having their lives taken away. Along with that, unless you're in the blast zone or whatever it's called (I forgot) your death will likely be slow and agonizing.
An exploding nuclear weapon instantly vaporizes itself. What was cold, solid material microseconds earlier becomes a gas hotter than the Sun's 15-million-degree core. This hot gas radiates its energy in the form of X-rays, which heat the surrounding air. A fireball of superheated air forms and grows rapidly; 10 seconds after a 1-megaton explosion, the fireball is a mile in diameter. The fireball glows visibly from its own heat — so visibly that the early stages of a 1-megaton fireball are many times brighter than the Sun even at a distance of 50 miles. Besides light, the glowing fireball radiates heat.

Only a few would be lucky to be completely pulverised by the heat and power (going so overboard a sonic boom). The problem is people going past 1 mile of the blast zone. Medium to lighter effects. Following this you've got the fallout and it's going to radiate any water dropping from clouds. The radiation poisoning is going to be very painful and depending on severity could be slow.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I have an irrational fear of nukes/bombs, it used to be so bad that I would feel terrified by seeing/hearing anything in the sky even if it was just an airplane lmao, although it's a lot better now. But then there's also the Fallout-loving part of me that wants it to happen, so I can collect bottle caps and try my best to survive while living in a settlement, and to fight mutated enemies (although I know that it probably won't be like the games irl if that ever did happen lol)
I used to have an irrational fear of nukes/bombs as well, last year I would have panic attacks on my couch or in my bed just because of that. But I don't have it anymore. I guess I'm over it. I've reached a point where I'm over it.

• Hugs
Reactions: soulkitty
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
Would be good if you were at the point of the explosion because it is instantaneous death , no suffering . I wouldn't mind that. But it would be bad to die slowly and painfully of radiation afterwards.
I don't think there will be nuclear war though . The 'MAD' deterrent principle of 'Mutual Assured Destruction' has held up quite well through the Cold War and beyond.

• Informative
Reactions: Luke77 and sserafim
L

LaughingGoat

Student
Apr 11, 2024
Where I live is also a priority target so I'd likely be vapourised if it ever went down...
Me as well, since I live right next to Washington D.C., we probably would get hit 1000 warheads. That being said, crazy what can happen; a Japanese man, Tsutomu Yamaguchi, was in Hiroshima when they got nuked and then went to Nagasaki as it got hit.

Reactions: sserafim
Guy_Smiley

Guy_Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
Why? MAD?

Every time there's about to be a nuclear war, the stupid pro-lifers fuck it all up.

Me as well, since I live right next to Washington D.C., we probably would get hit 1000 warheads. That being said, crazy what can happen; a Japanese man, Tsutomu Yamaguchi, was in Hiroshima when they got nuked and then went to Nagasaki as it got hit.

Damm, talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time! Although I suppose another way to look at it, especially on this forum, is that his timing was perfect.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim