• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
My mental stability is waning. Throwing shit around and all of my moments are aggressive, punching walls. No idea why this sensation of mortal lack descends upon me randomly rather than being constant and stabile. Will try to deadlift this away but there are usually at least one woman in the mixed (read: men's) gym, also a 50%+ probability of a couple working out together.

Last edited:
Sslsh

Sslsh

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
Does anyone else have a close ctb date?

Mine is 5 weeks away now and its kind of surreal to think that ill finally be gone.

it brings me peace knowing that things will end soon.

For those of you who have close ctb dates. do you think like this? Or do you not really think about it at all
I want it to be today. But things are not in my favour. Optimistic about next month but lets see

Fthis

Fthis

-
Dec 8, 2020
Not close, but at least I decided on a date. I'm going to graduate high school, then "take the summer to rest before university". Then CTB.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish I could say yes, but only currently in my dreams. I just think dying is hard work and requires lots of preparation.

Reactions: Fthis and Joplin
Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
Seems like im putting myself through a lot of trouble trying to get an apartment just go ctb in but I feel like id attract too much attention in my current room. And I don't want to be found for a few days. But I'd say within the next year and if not then- atleast in three years from now. Cause I don't want to obtain new SN. But I'll see how I feel once I'm alone in my own apartment for a few weeks.

• Love
Reactions: voyager and Fthis