Cepi

Cepi

It’s not a bad existence, just a bad life
May 12, 2023
Someone that can be there during the dark times and won't make you feel ashamed of your suicidal ideation, but also being able to relate to your situation. Never hiding anything and just being who you are with them and also helping them during their dark times too. Just having a reliable support system that isn't bias but just objective about your situations and accepts our lives for what they are and what we can do in the meantime. That sounds beautiful to me. Anyone else crave that?

• Love
Reactions: Hurtstomuch., Passersby, deadinside777 and 6 others
S

Sad Avocado

Those things I've never said
May 27, 2023
This is the description of a good partner. Someone that will be always here for you no matter what

Reactions: venin and Darkover
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
That's the best of life and what anyone would want. Ironically, if you found said person, you'd probably suspend the idea of catching the bus indefinitely..

• Love
Reactions: Amyend88, SexyIncél and EndJstifiesTheMeans
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
Someone that can be there during the dark times and won't make you feel ashamed of your suicidal ideation, but also being able to relate to your situation. Never hiding anything and just being who you are with them and also helping them during their dark times too. Just having a reliable support system that isn't bias but just objective about your situations and accepts our lives for what they are and what we can do in the meantime. That sounds beautiful to me. Anyone else crave that?
I don't know if I would still wanna die if I would find that 🥸

Reactions: Cepi
EndJstifiesTheMeans

EndJstifiesTheMeans

Bad english, didn't go to school sorry
May 14, 2023
That's the best of life and what anyone would want. Ironically, if you found said person, you'd probably suspend the idea of catching the bus indefinitely..
but depend, i falled in love already.. so its valid for people who are not in love with someone

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
but depend, i falled in love already.. so its valid for people who are not in love with someone
You mean you have in the past or you're in love now? I see. Well I think it would help in ever way regardless. However, that bond would have to be super strong to trust having anyone by your side at the actual attempt.

• Hugs
Reactions: Amyend88 and EndJstifiesTheMeans
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I understand what you are looking for - I'm searching for the same thing but to be quite honest I don't think it exists.

Reactions: Monique696
D

daydreamer52

Delusional
Aug 12, 2023
I crave for that as well, one of the main reasons of why I decided to register in this site was for interacting with other people that may feel the same way as I feel and eventually finding someone with that same description, maybe if I had someone in my life to care about and who cares about me I wouldn't feel the need to ctb.

Reactions: venin
EndJstifiesTheMeans

EndJstifiesTheMeans

May 14, 2023
You mean you have in the past or you're in love now? I see. Well I think it would help in ever way regardless. However, that bond would have to be super strong to trust having anyone by your side at the actual attempt.
It was an unrequited love, but i loved only her and i still do

• Hugs
Reactions: CW36
meltskelt

meltskelt

who?
Aug 11, 2023
I have someone like that ( kind of) and its really good. I like that I can just tell them about how fucking bad my mind is and everything because they have the same feeling. The problem comes when they keep telling how we need to keep going and then they too want to die... I just can't say " hey, you need to be alive too" but yeah, if you find someone like that take good care of them!!!!

dingo2345

dingo2345

Aug 6, 2023
I do have that. Since I have no personal contacts I sometimes have that idea that I just pay a prostitute to play videogames with me. Just until the end. Then I could have some memory I could take into my death. In reality it would probably turn out horrible.

• Love
Reactions: jessisme and EndJstifiesTheMeans
EndJstifiesTheMeans

EndJstifiesTheMeans

May 14, 2023
Love is the best feeling on earth, but by God it can break your heart harder than anything else.
yes exactly probably even if i didn't get traumatizzed this much by life, and she didn't hate me.. i would still do it because i can't force her to love me

• Hugs
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
yes exactly probably even if i didn't get traumatizzed this much by life, and she didn't hate me.. i would still do it because i can't force her to love me
Is there any possibility things could change? Is that what you hold out hope for, or are you 100% committed now?

• Hugs
Reactions: Amyend88 and EndJstifiesTheMeans
Sarros

Sarros

Student
Sep 2, 2021
Yes, but I would settle for just an irl friend that is suicidal, just to have someone that I can talk to that understands.

EndJstifiesTheMeans

EndJstifiesTheMeans

May 14, 2023
Is there any possibility things could change? Is that what you hold out hope for, or are you 100% committed now?
No thing can't change, im hopeless right now

E

eashanm

God
Feb 22, 2023
If you're looking for someone to talk to, you can hit me up. I'm bored these days as I relax before my ctb in a few months.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
To die holding hands in locked embrace while crashing toward the earth. Orgasmic

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I want a partner that will CTB with me. We would encourage each other to do it. To sit in the tent with me and help me go though with it.

D

Done_Surviving

Student
Sep 17, 2023
With all due respect no. I do want everything you described, but I assure that you won't find that on a suicidal person, those traits are from compasionate and mature people that knows how to handle their own emotions and helps you get trought yours and is able to see the bright side of things. If I ever get a suicidal partner I think it would get toxic pretty quickly, we would start to "compare pain" to seee who "has it worse", we would bring each other down constantly and if either one of us gets a good day the other would not hesitate to use a trigger to tear the other apart emotionally. We would just both be completly misserable together before commiting suicide. If you want love, find it in hopes to have something so beautiful it makes you want to keep living, not something so tragic and painful it makes death seem like a sweet release.

• Hugs
Reactions: deafening
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
With all due respect no. I do want everything you described, but I assure that you won't find that on a suicidal person, those traits are from compasionate and mature people that knows how to handle their own emotions and helps you get trought yours and is able to see the bright side of things. If I ever get a suicidal partner I think it would get toxic pretty quickly, we would start to "compare pain" to seee who "has it worse", we would bring each other down constantly and if either one of us gets a good day the other would not hesitate to use a trigger to tear the other apart emotionally. We would just both be completly misserable together before commiting suicide. If you want love, find it in hopes to have something so beautiful it makes you want to keep living, not something so tragic and painful it makes death seem like a sweet release.
No one ever said anything about love.

Pyxel

Pyxel

Sleepy
Sep 10, 2023
100% ctb with a platonic partner puts me at ease.

passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
I always imagine something like this. Being with someone who's just as tired of living and we'd CTB together or at least assist each other with our own.

girlwithflaxenhair0

girlwithflaxenhair0

seeking friends, or partner to ctb w in SoCal pm m
Sep 20, 2023
ugh that sounds SO beautiful i rly wish i had someone like that 🥺🥺🥺 honestly having someone like that would be amazing and maybe probably enough to convince me not to ctb,,,

now im sad that i dont have that T-T

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
ugh that sounds SO beautiful i rly wish i had someone like that 🥺🥺🥺 honestly having someone like that would be amazing and maybe probably enough to convince me not to ctb,,,

now im sad that i dont have that T-T
Thats what the partner megathread is for

• Love
Reactions: girlwithflaxenhair0