• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

violetchiwawa

violetchiwawa

ruff ruff grr
Jan 23, 2023
A lot of my suicidal ideations are based on morality. If I find myself being a bad person I feel much more deserving of not just death but a painful one. Ever since my depression has come to light and my family has reached out, I have failed them. I've gone from wanting to die peacefully and quietly to wanting to be brutally murdered. I'm scared. There's a small part of me who's still an innocent and confused kid who just wants to be a good person. She's scared and feels like she doesn't deserve to die, but if I don't kill her I can't get rid of myself. I'm scared.

S

SamTam33

Warlock
Oct 9, 2022
I wouldn't necessarily say that I don't deserve one, but it's likely that I won't receive one.

If I could manfiest peace in death, then I'd just as soon manifest it in life.

I see it as highly unlikely, therefore it's not something I spend time longing for.

I'll take death in any form. Death is my goal. Peace and pain-free is optional. Not required.

Reactions: hyzenthlay96
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
If life and other people have been monsters to us, the least we deserve is a problem free passing.

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
It makes sense. However, you are a sweet person who is suffering unjustly. A peaceful death

• Love
Reactions: RYOKAN
LunaXCBN

LunaXCBN

The Best Thing (That Never Happened)
Feb 6, 2023
We all deserve a painless, peaceful death. We've walked through hell enough to be entitled to such.

• Love
Reactions: rue and RYOKAN
R

RYOKAN

Mar 15, 2023
The thing to bear in mind is you didn't choose to be born. Your parents brought you into this world, so like anybody else you deserve to either live or die in peace. I don't understand why you would want to die a horrible death. Is it because you can't forgive yourself for something you might have done?

Reactions: HopelessSoul
P

PoisonousPotato

Student
Feb 1, 2023
i really don't think i deserve a peaceful death. i think that if hell is real there's a place for me there. not sure how to explain why tho.

Kanashii

Kanashii

Somehow living, not dead yet.
Mar 16, 2023
If it wasn't up to me, I don't think I deserve a peaceful death. There's too many bad things I've done which make me not worthy of just dying as peaceably as possible.

Yuki K

Yuki K

Student
Mar 9, 2023
I want my ctb to be as gruesome and bloody as it can be. But I guess I can't because I'm scared of pain