• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

OneAndOnly!!

OneAndOnly!!

Happiest person alive!!
Nov 24, 2023
I have the urge to cut myself sometimes but I can never go deep because i'm super scared of blood and pain (which is weird because yknow.. im cutting myself!!) I wanted to know if anyone felt the same? ^^

lastsunset

lastsunset

Apr 24, 2024
Yeah same. The times I do sh it's more like deep scratches instead of cuts, and I use something that's not too sharp

OneAndOnly!!

OneAndOnly!!

Happiest person alive!!
Nov 24, 2023
Yeah same. The times I do sh it's more like deep scratches instead of cuts, and I use something that's not too sharp
omg yeah, razor blades and sharp objects make me nauseous so i never use them !!

Reactions: lastsunset
C

Camus Stranger

May 6, 2024
omg yeah, razor blades and sharp objects make me nauseous so i never use them !!
I understand. the irony of wanting to go to the logical end and not being able to stand the actual act of doing it in certain ways. we humans are peculiar creatures, aren't we?

Reactions: Ash
Ash

Ash

Paragon
Oct 4, 2021
Sometimes I have to remind myself that shallow is just as valid and it's not a competition with myself or anybody else.

OneAndOnly!!

OneAndOnly!!

Happiest person alive!!
Nov 24, 2023
I understand. the irony of wanting to go to the logical end and not being able to stand the actual act of doing it in certain ways. we humans are peculiar creatures, aren't we?
yeah, i always thought i was weird because of that, i mean i am cutting myself but i cant bring myself to use sharper objects. It makes me feel better that its normal to feel like that ^^
Sometimes I have to remind myself that shallow is just as valid and it's not a competition with myself or anybody else.
same!! Usually my problem is just i like when i scar, but i dont scar easily at alll