• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

seekingoblivion

seekingoblivion

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
I hate how I look, how I act and who I am overall. Feel like I'm a waste of oxygen and space. Guess that's the gist of my desire to ctb.
Yes lol! It's like yikes who is that old ho? Oh it's just me :ahhha:
I'm sorry you feel that way. For me it's often like "what in the ugly fuck is that? If that's me I should have killed myself years ago!!"
Yes lol! It's like yikes who is that old ho? Oh it's just me :ahhha:
I'm sorry you feel that way. For me it's often like "what in the ugly fuck is that? If that's me I should have killed myself years ago!!"

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: AtomicNewt, Kikoo Loool, Alan James and 2 others
feral

feral

Jun 2, 2019
I despise the way I look so much cause dysmorphia + dysphoria is a bad combo :shy: got bullied over it too, but managed to land a bf somehow so it's not hopeless

Reactions: Circles
Weems

Weems

Experienced
May 5, 2019
aww. it's so overrated. even the people who look like they have it don't have it, they're all cheating or plotting to kill eachother for insurance money or molest each other's kids. Love is NEVER what it looks like from the outside. Never.
:pfff::haha:

Reactions: not_a_robot
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Its started off with only disliking myself slightly, after so many years it has turned into hate. Most days my first thought is "I have to do this again". When I try to sleep I cant, when I dont want to sleep that is all I can do. I don't know what is wrong, but I do know it is awful. I would give anything to allow everyone to not feel this way. I use to write in my journal about being that one person that could take all this pain away and just give it to me so noone would have to suffer. :( I do not even know what is going on anymore at this point. No idea what day, time, month, year whatever I have no clue i do not have the energy for anything except staying alive. It sounds very simple, but it takes so much energy to just live. :'(

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: CelestialSky, Kassender and thishappened
Tabbyql

Tabbyql

Chronic people pleaser
Mar 13, 2019
Yes that's one of the biggies for me, and now it's even worse as one of the antipsychotics I was put on made me gain shit load of weight and I feel and look worse then ever.

• Aww..
Reactions: thishappened, Umi and PatKat
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
One of the reasons, yes. But, its not my fault, over the years people have hated me a lot, and shown disgust to me. As a result, I've developed a hatred for myself over the years.

I feel like I'm a bad person, and I don't deserve to be here. People call me handsome, and nice as well, but I just don't see that portion of me anymore. I just see a hollow shell.

Reactions: AtomicNewt, tomz323, Kassender and 1 other person
Dartz

Dartz

Give Me The Dirt
Jun 29, 2018
I think most people on here hate themselves for whatever reason that may be. Myself included.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool and AtomicNewt
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
lol nothing like waking up in the morning, looking in the mirror and getting a good dose of self hate.

• Hugs
Reactions: AutumnEmbers and Dartz
L

Lorenz

Jun 1, 2019
I hate myself I hate everything about myself. My skin my lips my hair everything including my pathetic personality. Every day I wake up its hell my life is hell everything about me is hell so death is my only friend because she is the one who will accept me when I CBT

Reactions: AtomicNewt and Dartz
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
I agree with happyending. You're good looking.
Agreed.

I got fat from antipsychotic meds and can't stand myself now. I'm a real loser in life as well. So yeah, I hate myself.

Reactions: AtomicNewt
lynn14

lynn14

Apr 21, 2019
You look fine to me if that's you in the profile picture, OP :/

You have great, broad, European looking features. My guess would be eastern Euro. If that is your profile picture. Nothing wrong with that face! You also aren't at your full power level yet in your early 20's. By your mid 30's you'll be better looking and have better sexual market value as a man, assuming you do everything else right RE employment, etc.
I do hate certain aspects of myself. I hate myself for being such a selfish teenager and hurting my mom's feelings by being such a screw up. I did cut that out by the time I was in my 20's, but I've always been resented by my family for being such a cunt. My father did forgive me but the disappointment will always be there.

I also don't feel like myself or feminine anymore, my 30's are hitting like a ton of bricks, and I don't think I'll survive menopause, or make it there. I don't feel that I deserve happiness or that it will be possible for me to have ever again, other than finding happiness in my children.

Last edited:
Reactions: tomz323
tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
You have great, broad, European looking features. My guess would be eastern Euro. If that is your profile picture. Nothing wrong with that face! You also aren't at your full power level yet in your early 20's. By your mid 30's you'll be better looking and have better sexual market value as a man, assuming you do everything else right RE employment, etc.
I do hate certain aspects of myself. I hate myself for being such a selfish teenager and hurting my mom's feelings by being such a screw up. I did cut that out by the time I was in my 20's, but I've always been resented by my family for being such a cunt. My father did forgive me but the disappointment will always be there.

I also don't feel like myself or feminine anymore, my 30's are hitting like a ton of bricks, and I don't think I'll survive menopause, or make it there. I don't feel that I deserve happiness or that it will be possible for me to have ever again, other than finding happiness in my children.
Thanks man, I guess we all hate certain aspects of ourselves. Guess that's why we're here.

• Love
Reactions: lynn14 and AtomicNewt
S

Sugar69177

Jun 2, 2019
If that's you in the profile picture, you're cute!

K

Kaput

Here, now
Apr 10, 2019
I hate my self. My appearance, yes, but more so who I am, the ugly inside.
I had great opportunities and wasted them
Worst of all, I failed my younger sibling, who was like a child to me - but wont even talk to me now. And I deserve it.

• Aww..
Reactions: lynn14
B

bayarea

May 21, 2019
Same I hate myself too. People in school bullied me for my wide head and face, the worst thing is that you cant do anything about it, except maybe plastic surgery
It feels bad and most times I just stay inside to avoid being judged

• Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
As far as I remember, I've always hated myself. Not because of my appearance (I don't like it thiugh) but because of the person I am: I'm aware that I'm inadapted to social behaviour, quite dumb and fail everything I undertake.

J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
I hate the person I was that put me in this position. I've changed but I have to pay for what that person didn't do for all these years.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool
iFrFr

iFrFr

Jun 1, 2019
Same I hate myself too. People in school bullied me for my wide head and face, the worst thing is that you cant do anything about it, except maybe plastic surgery
It feels bad and most times I just stay inside to avoid being judged
Im sorry to hear that. Its not your fault, but their fault.Don`t hate yourself
Are you study in college now? Are you boy or girl?

Reactions: bayarea
lynn14

lynn14

Apr 21, 2019
I hate my self. My appearance, yes, but more so who I am, the ugly inside.
I had great opportunities and wasted them
Worst of all, I failed my younger sibling, who was like a child to me - but wont even talk to me now. And I deserve it.

I feel like I wasted my opportunities in the realm of relationships and love. I also fee like I deserve every bad thing that's ever happened to me or that will happen to me. Because heaven knows it's not over until the fat lady sings.

V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
I love myself too much to put myself through this pointless exercise that we call life.

C

CelestialSky

May 25, 2019
Yep. I would do anything to change myself, rewire my brain. I have severe health phobia, particularly vomiting, which leads to OCD, meaning I basically don't leave my house. I can't enjoy food or sex or anything anymore. My phobia causes me such bad anxiety, panic attacks and deep depression that all I want to do is cast my body aside, because I feel it's the only escape. It's terrible feeling like you're trapped inside yourself. (I wish I was scared of spiders or snakes, at least you can avoid them, but you cannot guarantee your own health). I hate myself for being this way, not just for myself but I can see it destroying my parents - they know how low I am and they cannot help me and it's ruining their lives too.

I used to think all I wanted was love, but I've had a couple of loves in my life and it made absolutely no difference. Even now, I'm dating someone basically perfect - still doesn't make any difference. I'm ending it with him because I don't want to drag him into this mess - the less people who care about me, the better, when I finally ctb. So basically, if it helps, even if you have love - it doesn't necessarily mean you're any happier.

B

bayarea

May 21, 2019
Im sorry to hear that. Its not your fault, but their fault.Don`t hate yourself
Are you study in college now? Are you boy or girl?
Thanks. I'm going to college this year but hopefully it will get better when people grow up. I really wish people didn't judge by looks but that's just the way it is :/

cupcakesarecool

cupcakesarecool

May 17, 2019
Yeah. How I look, how I act, my thoughts. And I hate myself even more for being too lazy and stubborn to make any improvements.