tmprl

tmprl

Jul 4, 2023
back in august 2017 i tried partial hanging on the lower branches of a tree but as soon as my vision started going black i just gave up. i remember i kept making the belt tighter not really knowing what i was doing. what that did was it made me have problems with like the "tendons" idk something in my face was affected anyway.

in 2019 i went to the mental hospital and at this time i was still having problems with my face. i was standing outside having a smoke when this lady came up to me and we introduced ourselves then she seen stuff on my eyebrows so she used her thumbs to wipe it away. what that did was it caused my eyebrow muscles to become weak i think idk but it definitely messed something up in my face.

nowadays it affects me alot more than it used to. i want to know if anyone else is going through this because it feels unique to me but think that atleast someone else could be going through this. just know that i call it "onset" and when it happens its just worst thing ever.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
it definitely messed something up in my face.
not a doctor, but it sounds like you might have done nerve damage

tmprl

tmprl

Jul 4, 2023
not a doctor, but it sounds like you might have done nerve damage
it wasnt like paralysis or anything. it just caused an unpleasant feeling every now and then. its like an "onset of unpleasantness". but yea maybe i should see a doctor

Reactions: Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
it wasnt like paralysis
no, it might not be that bad. but example both of my feet have nerve damage for different reasons. most of the times im perfectly fine, but if i cross my ankles its uncomfortable.

tmprl

tmprl

Jul 4, 2023
no, it might not be that bad. but example both of my feet have nerve damage for different reasons. most of the times im perfectly fine, but if i cross my ankles its uncomfortable.
oh ok. yea i dont get any pain in my face but its definitely uncomfortable.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death
tmprl

tmprl

Jul 4, 2023
Do you remember what happened to you in that hospital? Did they give you any psych drugs?
ok so the reason i went into the mental hospital was because i thought that i was able to send mental images to people, but it happened unwillingly like i didnt want to send them.

anyway during my stay at the hospital i got better and the images went away because of the psych drugs. i was on that medication for two and a half years. when i got off of it, i changed.

i noticed that i was into pain. (i wasnt before) like i would have a spoon then i would heat the bottom with a lighter then apply it to my arm. this is how i was after i got off the medication.

now im back on the medication but now its once a month instead of every two weeks so it must be something different.

im actually excited to get off these meds so i can experience being a masochist again lol