• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
That will be the state that will finally push me to do it.

hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
Well yes I do not know many people who have ironically killed themselves.

M

Moon Flower

I'll soon be sleeping sound
Oct 14, 2019
I think I understand what you're saying, even if the big picture is a miserable one, it's best to end on a high note or a good day, right?
I'm sure for people who are mostly doing so to die on their own terms would probably choose that, but a lot of people ctb impulsively or when they're out of options so idk how realistic that is for everyone

hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
I am convinced that when we turn to stone it means we should have killed ourselves before that point when we were in such extreme emotions
that made them go numb

• Love
Reactions: Moon Flower
I

inpursuitofpeace

Jan 4, 2023
I originally read your post backwards, sorry. i'm editing it. I have thoughts of CTB almost everyday, but when I want to engage in them is when things are really miserable.

Last edited:
U

Unending

-
Nov 5, 2022
If possible, I'd prefer to have ctb feel like a good thing. I don't want to be leaving in agony if possible. Even despite my debilitations, there are moments where I visualize having n and having it be a peaceful and reassuring thing.

I'm not sure if I could really achieve leaving on a good note, definitely not anytime soon, but it's something I hope for whenever that time may come.