K

Kain10th

May 7, 2020
How do you deal with yours? I have it bad these days. It's pretty unhealthy.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 19276, maru., the-eternal and 1 other person
NomadicWolf382

NomadicWolf382

I want to drift into the lucid dream, endlessly...
Jun 11, 2020
I suppress it In an unhealthy manner, which often does more harm than good. I have been trying to avoid another "Dragon with a lashing tounge" incident, And have been able to keep it somewhat under control for a long time now. Unfortunately, I have been ripping at the seams as of late due to the bullshit going on around me. I try to avoid as much conflict as possible, and try to walk away from any situation that could become hostile. That is not always possible unfortunately. :(

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Pineapplecrown, puppy9, maru. and 3 others
sourcreamonion

sourcreamonion

Jun 25, 2020
Smoking. Something trivial happens and it sets me off immediately, all I have to do is reach for a cigarette and I'm fine for that hour, before I remember it and get annoyed again. Suppressing it is easy, visibly suppressing it, I mean. Smile and nod, forgive and forget, but the moment I'm alone I will explode lmao.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pineapplecrown, puppy9, Deleted member 19276 and 4 others
Tragoedia Vitae

Tragoedia Vitae

Experienced
Oct 14, 2018
I struggle with repressing my anger and I feel like it's slowly turning me into a toxic bitter person. My coping mechanisms (e.g., eating junk food, lazing about, retreating within my dreams, books, and games) obviously aren't working. So I need to start hiking again and maybe invest in a punching bag or dummy. Even a Bozo bop bag would be better than nothing. 51Fw22tNCCL AC SX522

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: puppy9, maru., the-eternal and 1 other person
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
Yes, I definitely do. I deal with mine by smoking weed and listening to a lot of music. Sometimes playing games can help if they are violent enough, but even that doesn't always work.

• Hugs
Reactions: maru. and Tragoedia Vitae
Misery99

Misery99

Student
May 12, 2020
Yes I get angry a lot. Specially my family drives me mad and I don't know what to do about it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 19276, maru., the-eternal and 1 other person
maru.

maru.

Experienced
Apr 6, 2020
Yeah, i feel terrible about it.
Especially because i usually snap with my parents, especially my mom, more than anyone else.
Everyone in my social circles thinks i'm this nice person that is always chill, and that's because i act like that with them.
No matter what they do to me, i'm always doing whatever i can to be calm and not yell, i think it's because i don't want the to stop seeing me like i'm a nice person.
With my mom and get stressed out and act rude for any stupid reason, and i don't know why, perhaps because she's my mom, so i don't have to try.
Like, with friends, if i act like a cunt, they'll leave, a mom and dad stay for most people no matter how shitty they are treated.
It makes me feel like a fake narcisistic cunt.
Putting on a mask and pretending i'm this little angel so others love me, not because i'm actually good, but because i want to be praised for being good.
But when i come back home and the world isn't looking, i show my true and repulsive colors.
It makes me feel scared to enter a relationship, i feel like i could be seriously abusive, no exageration.
At least when i ctb i won't cause anyone any more pain due to this.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream, Tragoedia Vitae and Deleted member 19276
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
Don't ask what the broken part on the closet door is from in my apartment.:aw: I get moments like that too, anger can be natural.
My advice would be to try and express it or turn it into a form of energy, instead of breaking things though.
I had self harm issues and all of that stuff due to anger as well, it can lead a person to do some very nasty things.
Perhaps try to play some game where you shoot up some aliens or what not to express it on them basically.
That way no real people get harmed in the process. :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Tragoedia Vitae and maru.
maru.

maru.

Experienced
Apr 6, 2020
Perhaps try to play some game where you shoot up some aliens or what not to express it on them basically.

This reminds me, forgot to mention that i can also get really angry when gaming for some reason, wonder if anyone here is like this too.
I've always been a really sore loser and i despise it, it makes me feel ashamed.
It's not only something that is very embarassing and looked down on, it's also very childish.
Which sucks because gaming is one of the only distractions i still have.
Meh, i have no self control unfortunately, i'm a stupid manchild, it's so humiliating.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kain10th, Lost in a Dream, Deleted member 19276 and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
This reminds me, forgot to mention that i can also get really angry when gaming for some reason, wonder if anyone here is like this too.
I've always been a really sore loser and i despise it, it makes me feel ashamed.
It's not only something that is very embarassing and looked down on, it's also very childish.
Which sucks because gaming is one of the only distractions i still have.
Meh, i have no self control unfortunately, i'm a stupid manchild, it's so humiliating.
Manchild... That is a term that those pro lifers use at times. :aw: :mmm: Please, you are not a manchild man!
It's just that we get to suffer with the crud going on in life and we end up taking our frustration on the tiny things.
Raging in gaming, I used to do that too. If anything, I am the manchild then, lol
For that, and making those cracks on that door surface with my fist when I punched it.
Self control is hard and when we lost control over things as simple as gaming at times, it gets to us.
Truth probably is that nothing is simple or easy and is just plain unfair.
We all have our reasons. Nothing to be ashamed of.

• Hugs
Reactions: Tragoedia Vitae and maru.
maru.

maru.

Experienced
Apr 6, 2020
Manchild... That is a term that those pro lifers use at times. :aw: :mmm: Please, you are not a manchild man!
It's just that we get to suffer with the crud going on in life and we end up taking our frustration on the tiny things.
Raging in gaming, I used to do that too. If anything, I am the manchild then, lol
For that, and making those cracks on that door surface with my fist when I punched it.
Self control is hard and when we lost control over things as simple as gaming at times, it gets to us.
Truth probably is that nothing is simple or easy and is just plain unfair.
We all have our reasons. Nothing to be ashamed of.

I've never made any cracks on my door, but i did break a couple of controlers before tbh.
In my defence the DualShock 3 is way too fragile (just kidding, i know it's my fault haha).
I know what you mean tho.
Like, when i get frustrated in a game, i can't help but think: "Jeez, not even something as meaningless as this can go my way."
It's a toxic mindset, but hard to avoid.
Still, thank you for the kind words and understanding, my friend :3

• Hugs
Reactions: Tragoedia Vitae and Deleted member 19276
GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
I live with someone with anger issues and it's driving me crazy tbh. It seems mostly passive aggressive in that he avoids confrontation and rants about us to people on his phone but it's awful, loud stuff. Some slamming doors. He just leaves a negative energy around the place constantly, putting everyone on edge and making him almost impossible to approach. He has some mental health issues but I just can't relate to that sort of outlet of depression, if it is.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kain10th and maru.
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I live with someone with anger issues and it's driving me crazy tbh. It seems mostly passive aggressive in that he avoids confrontation and rants about us to people on his phone but it's awful, loud stuff. Some slamming doors. He just leaves a negative energy around the place constantly, putting everyone on edge and making him almost impossible to approach. He has some mental health issues but I just can't relate to that sort of outlet of depression, if it is.

I've created environments like that with roommates I've had in the past. Sometimes I feel ashamed that it ever happened when I think about it, but at the same time I always hated living with them anyway. It showed me that I'm better off living alone, which means that I would rather cram everything I own into the trunk of my car and live in it than have to live with roommates again.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pineapplecrown, maru. and GravityUtilizer