• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

cupcakesandmilk

cupcakesandmilk

??/??/20??
Oct 10, 2023
Even if my mental state were at 180 degrees, I don't think that I would voluntarily wanna live the life that's ahead of me. I can't see myself holding a stable job, getting close to people, or forming meaningful relationships, and even if, by some miracle, I did succeed in those aspects, I still don't find the life that's ahead of me particularly interesting to want to live.

The only thing that gives me joy are my distractions, but even that happiness doesn't feel genuine. I can't seem to find anything that gives me genuine pleasure. When I look at myself now and the life that lies ahead of me, I see even less reason to continue. I look at those around me being optimistic about their future and talking about starting families and whatnot, and it makes me feel even more aware of the void that is inside of me.

It makes me feel really guilty because my life isn't inherently bad. I know that many people out there would kill to have a normal life like mine, and it just makes me hate myself even more. I feel like I wasn't meant to be here.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I have no interest in life and I never did to begin with. To me, life is just pointless and cruel suffering. It would have been better if I was never born but, now that I'm here, I hope that I die as early as possible so that I can be spared from pointless decades of suffering

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Yes and I've always felt in such a way. Under no circumstances could I ever wish to exist, I see existence as undesirable in every way possible, I only want the peace of eternal nothingness where all is finally forgotten about. To exist means to suffer so unnecessarily all with the risk of suffering much more always being there, I have no interest in this futile and meaningless process of waiting around to die, no matter what I'll see it as preferable to not exist, in general I just find existing tiresome and tedious, it's certainly not for me.

C

Cara7177

Trying to end it all
Feb 9, 2024
Even if my mental state were at 180 degrees, I don't think that I would voluntarily wanna live the life that's ahead of me. I can't see myself holding a stable job, getting close to people, or forming meaningful relationships, and even if, by some miracle, I did succeed in those aspects, I still don't find the life that's ahead of me particularly interesting to want to live.

The only thing that gives me joy are my distractions, but even that happiness doesn't feel genuine. I can't seem to find anything that gives me genuine pleasure. When I look at myself now and the life that lies ahead of me, I see even less reason to continue. I look at those around me being optimistic about their future and talking about starting families and whatnot, and it makes me feel even more aware of the void that is inside of me.

It makes me feel really guilty because my life isn't inherently bad. I know that many people out there would kill to have a normal life like mine, and it just makes me hate myself even more. I feel like I wasn't meant to be here.
Zero interest in life, I enjoy nothing, I have no friends, no family, no lover, no job, no means of supporting myself. I have zero desire to continue living, there is nothing in the world that would make me rethink my decision to kill myself.

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Same here.

Im not interested in this silly game, its gray, dull and corrupt.

At a certain age you get compounded suffering that never ends, how these normies can walk around bright eyed and eager to slave away then party on the weekends is beyond me.

That for 70 years sound so fucking boring

cupcakesandmilk

cupcakesandmilk

??/??/20??
Oct 10, 2023
Yes, I've never really wanted to live. I've only wanted to escape reality.
I feel you; over time, I have become more and more aware that everything "good" I did was merely to escape the feeling of emptiness.
Yeah cuz life and reality suck. I never had any interest in it anyways. I don't want anything out of life. I've always preferred my dreams and fantasy to reality.
Me as well. I really wish we lived in a world where we could live out our dreams and fantasies, but alas...
Probably me, I lost all interest in living that the only constant thought in my head these days is about why I was born into this world and what a waste that was
I struggle with this too. Every time I try going deeper down this hole, I feel more and more like an anomaly. Take care; it's not easy to live with those thoughts.
I feel exactly the same way. Life seems to be pointless from now on for me. At least I have SN and I have the option to go when I decide it.
Oh boy, I wish I had a method too.
Hope you find peace in whatever you decide to do.
Same here.

At a certain age you get compounded suffering that never ends, how these normies can walk around bright eyed and eager to slave away then party on the weekends is beyond me.

I know right, it feels surreal when people talk about it as if it's a good thing. This is something I never understood, even when I was younger.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Same here.

Literally, I don't know how they do it and are okay with it. It seems so meaningless, empty and unfulfilling to me. Do you think that any of them are truly happy? It seems like they're all blinded by an illusion and delusion…

Last edited:
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
Literally, I don't know how they do it and are okay with it. It seems so meaningless, empty and unfulfilling to me. Do you think that any of them are truly happy? It seems like they're all blinded by an illusion and delusion…
This is what confuses me. Literally 90% of the world is like this

They do their full time jobs, start a family, buy a house, live for the weekends, celebrate every single holiday with a smile, and some of them maybe go to church as well

They never ever seem to question this, or in any way against it. Nor do they even seem to feel depressed at all........

What is their logic like? How does their brain work?

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
This is what confuses me. Literally 90% of the world is like this

They do their full time jobs, start a family, buy a house, live for the weekends, celebrate every single holiday with a smile, and some of them maybe go to church as well

They never ever seem to question this, or in any way against it. Nor do they even seem to feel depressed at all........

What is their logic like? How does their brain work?
Literally. I think it should be pretty telling if they're living for the weekends. I don't think that they're really living, just existing. That's not a life, it's only an existence.

Lookingtoflyfree

Lookingtoflyfree

Student
Jan 11, 2024
I think how I have things I would love to study or places to travel to, but feel this weight of wanting to die making me wonder why bother. I think about climate collapse and me not being able to hold down a job, and trying to clean up my life so my family has less to deal with.

I think about how I wish I had a single friend that would help during this transition.

I think it will be great to be free of it all, and that keeps me going and is my interest - my death is my rebirth.

Raven2

Raven2

Experienced
Dec 1, 2022
I barely have any interest in life, it all seems pointless. I have no real desire to go to work anymore for rubbish pay and then seeing on my pay slip how much the government robs off me. if I could quit and be ok financially then I would but that's not an option for me, bills still have to be paid.

Cant be bothered to meet up or even converse with friends at the moment.
My days off work are spent doing absolutely nothing and that's how I like it and I dont want to particularly see or speak to anyone I guess years of suffering from social anxiety have made me even more isolated.

whats_the_point

whats_the_point

Feb 18, 2024
Yes, I've never really wanted to live. I've only wanted to escape reality.
Same here. It's not just through death that I've wanted to escape "reality". I've daydreamed about waking up from a coma and finding out that my life was actually all in my head. Also, when reading about "glitches in the matrix", I wish that would happen to me.

sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
The reason why life is such bullshit, is because we were not only just thrown into this world without our consent. But after we're here, we are then are also responsible to make our own money, fix our own problems, survive on our own, endure whatever negativity life throws at us, and the list goes on, otherwise it is OUR fault

This is not to be misunderstood for entitlement. Its just that the logic doesn't make sense

For example, if I were moving (from old place to new place), and I asked a friend to tag along to help, it would only make sense I cover his ride and expenses, and after all the hard work is done, I treat him for dinner as appreciation, and let him know that I owe him a favor

But if we were to apply LIFE's logic to this, then instead he should be responsible for his own ride, pay for his own gas, pay for his own dinner, and I owe him nothing for helping out. If he's not okay with this, then it is HIS fault

Isn't this the bullshit logic of life we're being fed since birth???

BorderlineChellery

BorderlineChellery

I was never meant for this life...
Feb 19, 2024
I'm no longer interested in life. I just feel so down and anxious all the time. I've been looking into ctb or even travelling for assisted suicide. My mental health team want me to go in hospital, but I don't trust them to help. I'm just ready to be done now

DecisionToLeave

DecisionToLeave

Jan 28, 2024
Sure, No one cares about me except my parents. I find myself living solely for the pursuit of fame and fortune, yet my future seems bleak. Nothing supports me to be alive.

• Love
Reactions: cupcakesandmilk